Bar Harbor What to Pack

Best Rated What to Pack in Bar Harbor

• Cabana_Boy's Profile Photo

Packing List

by Cabana_Boy Written Sep 8, 2002

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Be sure to bring warm clothing with you, even in the summer months. Just make sure you have a jacket and full length pants if you are hiking or boating. High winds at the top of the mountains can make your time spent there uncomfortable and short. And it is not uncommon for temperatures to fall considerably, especially if a downeaster weather front comes through. The photo is my freezing my arse off at the top of Cadillac Mountain on a nice sunny day in May.

• Jozzzef's Profile Photo

Don't forget your Mosquito Repellent!

by Jozzzef Written Mar 4, 2004

Miscellaneous: You better pack some jungle-strenght Mosquito Repellent, you're going to need it especially when camping. Do and you will be fine, though. I had just one, on my way back from the shower to our tent on the campground!

• National/State Park
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Camping

• CraigT's Profile Photo

Shorts or pants

by CraigT Written Aug 18, 2004
    Maine Coast apparel

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Glad I had along my zip off shorts/pants. Came in handy in the changing weather. We had a perfect day in mid August to see Acadia National Park.

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Bar Harbor

Comments

Bar Harbor What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Bar Harbor what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bar Harbor sightseeing.