Kittery Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Kittery

Luggage Loft: Affordable Luggage and Travel Gear

by LadyRVG Updated Jun 18, 2013

Luggage Loft carries a variety of luggage brands and travel accessories. They have a large assortment of name brand merchandise in varieties of sizes and colors to appeal to anyone taste or travel style.

My husband an I came here to find my Mother some new luggae for her upcoming trips to California, Spain and Portugal. She wanted a large, light weight, soft cover case with wheels that rolled 360 degrees. She also wanted a smaller light weight rollaboard for easy travel by train through Europe. We were able to find two pieces from Travel Pro that suited her needs and didn't break the bank. The large case was 28 inches and was $250. The smaller case was 18 inches and $160. They both were in a medium blue gray color which was perfect for my Mom; she loves anything blue.

My Mom was very satisfied with her luggage and they held up very well after her travels.

Coach Outlet: Handbags and Accesories

by LadyRVG Updated May 16, 2013

The Coach Outlet carries women's handbags, accesories, sunglasses, belts, scarves, shoes, jewelry and a few men's items such as wallets. I'm not one to always need the "latest" bag or trendy item and prefer to pay less than department stores.The outlet can have a nice selection of items if you hit it at the right time and during a sale. I'm a bit picky and prefer less flashy looking bags so sometimes I leave here dissapointed with the selection.

I have found some good items here at very reasonable prices and the style I prefer. I have bought many wrislets here as well as a simple tan colored shoulder bag. I do prefer the Coach Outlet in Connecticut as their prices are better with more frequent sales.

OshKosh B’gosh Outlet: Children's Clothing

by LadyRVG Written Dec 24, 2012

OshKosh B’gosh is a childrens brand of clothing. My brother wore tons of this brand when he was little and now his son does as well. Kids outgrow clothes so fast so why spend a fortune on them.... I was so glad when we first found this outlet for my little man.

This particular outlet always seems to be running special sales on top of their reduced prices. Every time we are in Kittery, hubby and I stop here to pick up some clothes for my little man. The clothes here are well made and they have a nice selection for boys. It is very hard to find cute and colorful clothes for boys but at this store I find tons to choose from.

Our last visit to the outlet we walked out with three huge shopping bags of clothes for $250. I was amazed at the prices with some items being only $2. My brother was amazed that so much was so little. I will continue to come here for clothes until they no longer carry a size for my nephew...the prices are so good.

Skechers: Shoe & Sneaker Shopping

by LadyRVG Written Dec 24, 2012

Skeckers is a name brand manufacturer of shoes and sneakers for men, women and children. I often come here to buy my work sneakers, they are often buy one get the next pair 1/2 off. Why spend alot on sneakers just for work? I also buy my favorite black and gray walking sneakres that I love to wear when I'm doing alot of walking when we travel. They are lightweight and very comfortable.

Crate & Barrel Outlet: Kitchen and Homewares

by LadyRVG Written Dec 24, 2012

The Crate and Barrel Outlet carries just about anything you'd need or want for the home. They have a large selection of furnishings, rugs, accent pices, kitchen appliances, dishes, serving pieces, glassware, flatware, storage pieces, kitchen gadgets and seasonal items. Believe it or not my Husband loves this store more than I do. He doesn't even cook but loves to peruse the newest kitchen gadeget or stemware. I have never left this store without at least two or three items solely picked out by him.

The prices here are very good as is the selection of items. It's a nice place to shop for yourslef or for the much needed Bridal shower wishing well gifts.

What to buy: I've bought so much stuff from this store it is hard to keep track: mixing bowls, beer glasses, cast iron skillets, bakeware, storage containers, serving dishes...

Ann Taylor Loft: Basic Women's Clothing

by LadyRVG Updated Dec 24, 2012

This outlet carries women's clothing and accesories. I often come here to shop due to their large selection of petite items. I am rather short and appreciate a store that caters to my frame. They carry women's dresses, tops, sweaters, skirts, pants, shorts, hats, jewelry, belts, tights and hair items. Selection here is usually very good and quality is good for an outlet(I know some brands make outlet only clothing and it can be irregular in design or quality from the original brand).

I have purchased several tops, sweaters, shorts, pants and dresses from this outlet in particular and have always been happy with the price and quality of the goods.

OshKosh B’gosh: Nice Kids Clothes

by cjg1 Updated May 29, 2012

This store has become a regular stop for my wife and I. The prices here are quite good for children's clothing especially when they are running a sale. We have bought many things here for my wife's nephew that are good quality and good looking.

Our last visit here during Memorial Day Weekend 2012; they had an excellent sale. Kids tee shirts were as cheap as $2.99-4.99 and shorts were under $8. We walked out with a huge shopping bag full of clothes for the little man.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Coach: Liz needs a new Bag..........

by cjg1 Updated May 29, 2012

The Coach store here in Kittery has the same basic bags, wallets and accesories of any Coach outlet. The store is a nice size with a large selection of merchandise. Knowing your prices and mechandise always helps when shopping here. There are better deals to be had at the Clinton Crossings Outlets in Connecticut. Some of the bags are on the odd side with strange colors and weird prints but to each his own.

Our last trip here my wife found a black wrislet to replace one that was becoming quite worn. The price was good at $28.

What to buy: On this particular trip Liz bought a wristlet for $28 since her other one has become a bit worn looking over the past few months. The wristlet was in basic black.

Le Gourmet Chef: Yeah, I'm loving this store

by cjg1 Updated May 7, 2012

Le Gormet Chef is the place to go if you are serious in the kitchen or just wish you were. They have a large array of professional knives, pots, pans, utensils, appliances, stemware, linens, spices and so much more. My wife and I have spent countless hours in this store perusing the merchandise.

Our last trip here we purchased some large mixing bowls, some pyrex measuring cuts and some Himalayan Sea Salt that my wife adores cooking with. Prices here are much cheaper than regular stores on average by about 15-20%. Our total was under $40 for all our purchases.

Crate & Barrel: Stocking up on Kitchen Supplies

by cjg1 Updated May 7, 2012

This is one of my favorite stores of the outlets. I'm not a "cook" by any means but I am trying to learn slowly. This store has many of the items you'd find in a regular Crate & Barrel store: furniture, linens, kitchen supplies, pans, pots, glassware, stemwear and household accesories. Whenever we are in the area we stop here to see if anything catches our eye.

Our last visit here was in May 2012. We purchased several items: a large ceramic chip & dip set for Liz's Mom, large glass kitchen storage containers, a cast iron skillet and a plastic storage container for onion/tomato. All of the purchases were rather inexpensive with the total being under $100; not bad at all.

What to buy: Anything you could need for the home.

The Children's Place: Children's Clothing at Discount Prices

by cjg1 Updated Apr 26, 2010

I'm not the expert at kids clothes so I leave that to my wife. We have several kids in the family so we are always in need of buying them something. The clothes at this store are of good quality and are very inexpensive. Our last trip here we neede to buy some clothes for our friend's daughter, Isabelle.

Liz found several cute summer dresses with head bands and sandals. The prices were surprisingly cheap with one dress costing $2.99. Needless to say we left the store with 5 dresses, two pairs of sandals and a headband.

J. Crew: Preppy Clothes

by cjg1 Updated Apr 26, 2010

My wife is a big fan of J. Crew and I must admit I have grown to like many of there clothes as well. This store is a decent size and carries men and women's clothes along with shoes and accesories. It seems everytime we come here there is a Sale occurring....coincidence or good timing?

Our most recent trip in April 2010, had a nice Sale and plenty of new summer clothes being displayed. Liz found a nice summer dress and a tee shirt. I found a few graphic tees in nice summer colors.

What to pay: Liz's dress was listed for $89 but was $79 with the dicount. The tee shirt was $8. My tee shirts were $12 a piece.

• kehale's Profile Photo

The Kittery Trading Post: Bring Home a Bit of Maine

by kehale Written Nov 26, 2009

The Kittery Trading post is just off the 95 right near the Kittery Outlets. My boyfriend wanted to visit as it brought him back to being a child and visiting the store with family. They really have just about everything and it was fun to just got in and look around. They have all kinds of gifts and clothes and sporting goods. Just about anything you want they will have. It's a great place to also just drop in and find a fun little souvenir from Maine. Even if you don't leave with anything, it's a fun place to visit and just look around!

• kehale's Profile Photo

Kittery Outlets: Great Deals at Kittery Outlets

by kehale Written Nov 26, 2009

We found ourselves driving through Kittery on our way to Portland Maine for a concert in November 2009. My boyfriend, who grew up in Massachusetts, offered to stop at the outlets there for me as I was attending this concert with him. It was nice that the outlets were not that far off of the 95, so they were really easy to find. Once we parked we just walked around and though they are across the street and we had to drive to a few, it was worth it for some of the deals we got (especially since the Canadian dollar is pretty much on par with the American). Just to name a few of the outlets we visited...

- Aldo
    - Timberland
    - Crate and Barrel
    - Le Gourmet Chef
    - Aeropostale
    - Under Armour
    - Old Navy

We found some great deals and though it was Christmas, all we really left with was some stuff for us. I would say if your a shopper and you ever find yourself in the area of Kittery, Maine - this is definitely a place to stop for some great shopping!

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Pepperidge Farm: Cheesey Goldfish Crackers....

by cjg1 Updated Nov 4, 2008

I must admit I love Goldfish crackers so the Peperidge Farm store was on my list as a must see. They have a large assortment of Goldfish and othe crackers. They also carry cookies and Godiva chocolates.

I bought some Pepperoni flavored Goldfish crackers and some chocolate Pirouette cookies.

Instant Answers: Kittery

Comments

Kittery Shopping

Reviews and photos of Kittery shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kittery sightseeing.