Kittery Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Kittery

• kehale's Profile Photo

The Kittery Trading Post: Bring Home a Bit of Maine

by kehale Written Nov 26, 2009

The Kittery Trading post is just off the 95 right near the Kittery Outlets. My boyfriend wanted to visit as it brought him back to being a child and visiting the store with family. They really have just about everything and it was fun to just got in and look around. They have all kinds of gifts and clothes and sporting goods. Just about anything you want they will have. It's a great place to also just drop in and find a fun little souvenir from Maine. Even if you don't leave with anything, it's a fun place to visit and just look around!

• kehale's Profile Photo

Kittery Outlets: Great Deals at Kittery Outlets

by kehale Written Nov 26, 2009

We found ourselves driving through Kittery on our way to Portland Maine for a concert in November 2009. My boyfriend, who grew up in Massachusetts, offered to stop at the outlets there for me as I was attending this concert with him. It was nice that the outlets were not that far off of the 95, so they were really easy to find. Once we parked we just walked around and though they are across the street and we had to drive to a few, it was worth it for some of the deals we got (especially since the Canadian dollar is pretty much on par with the American). Just to name a few of the outlets we visited...

- Aldo
    - Timberland
    - Crate and Barrel
    - Le Gourmet Chef
    - Aeropostale
    - Under Armour
    - Old Navy

We found some great deals and though it was Christmas, all we really left with was some stuff for us. I would say if your a shopper and you ever find yourself in the area of Kittery, Maine - this is definitely a place to stop for some great shopping!

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Pepperidge Farm: Cheesey Goldfish Crackers....

by cjg1 Updated Nov 4, 2008

I must admit I love Goldfish crackers so the Peperidge Farm store was on my list as a must see. They have a large assortment of Goldfish and othe crackers. They also carry cookies and Godiva chocolates.

I bought some Pepperoni flavored Goldfish crackers and some chocolate Pirouette cookies.

Pfaltzgraff: Cooking Supplies at a Discount

by cjg1 Updated Nov 4, 2008

Liz loves to cook so as soon as she saw this store I knew we were going in. We were looking to replace our pizza stone and we found the perfect one here. It was larger than the one we already had and came with a serving tray and pizza cutter.

Lindt: Lindt-y Chocolate Balls

by cjg1 Updated Nov 4, 2008

Lindt has long been a favorite of mine. Everywhere I go I seem to find some that I must try. The best still remains their ice cream in Sydney but here in the States its all about their chocolate balls.

The store itself has a large vaiety of their Lindor truffles, bars and specialty items. I personally loved the Lindor Truffles. They have many samples of new products. We tried the creme brulee chocolate bar which was really good. Creme Brulee is one of Liz's favorite desserts so I knew this would be a hit with her.

Outside of the store was a gold Bunny Lindt Chocolate car. Liz loved the Bunny ears of the car and had to take a pic.

The Golden Bunny

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo

Linens 'N Things: TOWELS, SHEETS, BLANKETS ETC.

by moiraistyx Updated Sep 24, 2008

I personally am not a huge fan of this store, but my travel partner at the time absolutely swore by it to purchase his sheets and comforters. He dragged me through this store in search of a sheet set that he had purchased from a New York store years back. They didn't have it, much to his disappointment. So long story short, I saw more sheets, blankets, comforters, towels and other household items than I care to ever see in one store ever again.

This store is open Monday thru Saturday 9 AM till 9 PM and Sundays from 10 AM till 6 PM.

What to buy: Stuff to decorate your house and dress up your windows, bedroom and bathroom

What to pay: Does t really matter, if you love it that much buy it.

Lindt Chocolate: MELT CHOCOLATE MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH

by moiraistyx Updated Sep 24, 2008

Lindt Chocolates has been gracing us with its delicious treat since 1845. I can personally say that I absolutely adore their truffles, especially the ones with the raspberry centers. During the original state hopping tour back in 2006, my travel partner and I stopped into the Lindt Chocolate store just to take a look around. I was happy to see a store clerk walking around with a tray of samples. I didn't buy anything that day due to the heat and not wanting the candies to melt in the car. You can get full descriptions of Lindt's treats by visiting their website at:

www.lindtusa.com.

The outlet is open Monday thru Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM and Sundays 10 AM to 6 PM.

What to buy: Truffles of any type

Pepperidge Farm: CRACKERS, COOKIES AND SNACK CAKES OH MY

by moiraistyx Updated Sep 24, 2008

I am not a huge fan of Goldfish Crackers, but my travel partner absolutely adored them. I never would have stopped here if he wasn't going through fish withdrawal while we were in the midst of our 5 states in three days excursion. My partner got 3 huge boxes of gold fish crackers, I ended up getting some sandwich cookies that had a yummy chocolate center. Stay away from the pizza flavored goldfish crackers, they are gross.

The store is open Monday thru Saturday 9 AM to 9PM and Sundays 10 AM to 6 PM.

What to buy: goldfish crackers and cookies

What to pay: Honestly the prices in here really weren't all that cheap. My locate WalMart has prices lower than here.

OUTLETS, OUTLETS EVERYWHERE

by moiraistyx Updated Jul 31, 2008

Kittery is known for being a huge outlet center and one drive up the main drag of the town will show you why. The area is loaded with outlets. We only hit three of them, Linens and Things, Lindt and Pepperidge Farm. I noted several major name brand clothing outlets and outlets for just about every store in the Northeast that you can name. If you like bargain deals, don't miss the outlet shopping here.

What to buy: Buy whatever catches your eye as long as it's cheaper here than at home.

• gaolei's Profile Photo

Kittery Trading Post: Hunter and Fisherman Heaven

by gaolei Updated Oct 16, 2006

The fishing gear fills a floor. Everything from light fly fishing equipment to deep ocean bill fishing gear. It is here! Want a new hunting gun? They have one of every type gun ever made, both new and used. Add to that, they have hunting bows, outdoor clothing and great demos. When I was there they had a wild game cook handing out great tasting samples of his craft.

What to buy: Guns, Fishing Gear, outdoor clothing.

What to pay: Expect average prices, but a very wide selection.

Kittery Trading Post Back Kittery Trading Post Front
    • Skiing and Boarding
    • Fishing
    • Camping

• Rich62's Profile Photo

THE KITTERY TRADING POST: A great stop for sweatshirts etc.

by Rich62 Written May 23, 2008

I think the photos of the interior might help set the atmosphere, so to speak. Its hard to describe otherwise. Lots of clothing available.

What to buy: Maine t-shirts, sweatshirts etc.

What to pay: reasonable

INSIDE THE KITTERY TRADING POST INSIDE OUTSIDE LOOK FOR THIS SIGN WATCH FOR THE GREEN ROOF(S)
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Camping

Instant Answers: Kittery

Comments

Kittery Shopping

Reviews and photos of Kittery shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kittery sightseeing.