Kittery Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Kittery

Lindt: Lindt-y Chocolate Balls

The Golden Bunny

Lindt has long been a favorite of mine. Everywhere I go I seem to find some that I must try. The best still remains their ice cream in Sydney but here in the States its all about their chocolate balls.

The store itself has a large vaiety of their Lindor truffles, bars and specialty items. I personally loved the Lindor Truffles. They have many samples of new products. We tried the creme brulee chocolate bar which was really good. Creme Brulee is one of Liz's favorite desserts so I knew this would be a hit with her.

Outside of the store was a gold Bunny Lindt Chocolate car. Liz loved the Bunny ears of the car and had to take a pic.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Coach: Liz needs a new Bag..........

by cjg1 Updated May 29, 2012

The Coach store here in Kittery has the same basic bags, wallets and accesories of any Coach outlet. The store is a nice size with a large selection of merchandise. Knowing your prices and mechandise always helps when shopping here. There are better deals to be had at the Clinton Crossings Outlets in Connecticut. Some of the bags are on the odd side with strange colors and weird prints but to each his own.

Our last trip here my wife found a black wrislet to replace one that was becoming quite worn. The price was good at $28.

What to buy: On this particular trip Liz bought a wristlet for $28 since her other one has become a bit worn looking over the past few months. The wristlet was in basic black.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Pepperidge Farm: Cheesey Goldfish Crackers....

by cjg1 Updated Nov 4, 2008

I must admit I love Goldfish crackers so the Peperidge Farm store was on my list as a must see. They have a large assortment of Goldfish and othe crackers. They also carry cookies and Godiva chocolates.

I bought some Pepperoni flavored Goldfish crackers and some chocolate Pirouette cookies.

Pfaltzgraff: Cooking Supplies at a Discount

by cjg1 Updated Nov 4, 2008

Liz loves to cook so as soon as she saw this store I knew we were going in. We were looking to replace our pizza stone and we found the perfect one here. It was larger than the one we already had and came with a serving tray and pizza cutter.

OUTLETS, OUTLETS EVERYWHERE

by moiraistyx Updated Jul 31, 2008

Kittery is known for being a huge outlet center and one drive up the main drag of the town will show you why. The area is loaded with outlets. We only hit three of them, Linens and Things, Lindt and Pepperidge Farm. I noted several major name brand clothing outlets and outlets for just about every store in the Northeast that you can name. If you like bargain deals, don't miss the outlet shopping here.

What to buy: Buy whatever catches your eye as long as it's cheaper here than at home.

J. Crew: Preppy Clothes

by cjg1 Updated Apr 26, 2010

My wife is a big fan of J. Crew and I must admit I have grown to like many of there clothes as well. This store is a decent size and carries men and women's clothes along with shoes and accesories. It seems everytime we come here there is a Sale occurring....coincidence or good timing?

Our most recent trip in April 2010, had a nice Sale and plenty of new summer clothes being displayed. Liz found a nice summer dress and a tee shirt. I found a few graphic tees in nice summer colors.

What to pay: Liz's dress was listed for $89 but was $79 with the dicount. The tee shirt was $8. My tee shirts were $12 a piece.

The Children's Place: Children's Clothing at Discount Prices

by cjg1 Updated Apr 26, 2010

I'm not the expert at kids clothes so I leave that to my wife. We have several kids in the family so we are always in need of buying them something. The clothes at this store are of good quality and are very inexpensive. Our last trip here we neede to buy some clothes for our friend's daughter, Isabelle.

Liz found several cute summer dresses with head bands and sandals. The prices were surprisingly cheap with one dress costing $2.99. Needless to say we left the store with 5 dresses, two pairs of sandals and a headband.

Coach Outlet: Handbags and Accesories

by LadyRVG Updated May 16, 2013

The Coach Outlet carries women's handbags, accesories, sunglasses, belts, scarves, shoes, jewelry and a few men's items such as wallets. I'm not one to always need the "latest" bag or trendy item and prefer to pay less than department stores.The outlet can have a nice selection of items if you hit it at the right time and during a sale. I'm a bit picky and prefer less flashy looking bags so sometimes I leave here dissapointed with the selection.

I have found some good items here at very reasonable prices and the style I prefer. I have bought many wrislets here as well as a simple tan colored shoulder bag. I do prefer the Coach Outlet in Connecticut as their prices are better with more frequent sales.

Crate & Barrel Outlet: Kitchen and Homewares

by LadyRVG Written Dec 24, 2012

The Crate and Barrel Outlet carries just about anything you'd need or want for the home. They have a large selection of furnishings, rugs, accent pices, kitchen appliances, dishes, serving pieces, glassware, flatware, storage pieces, kitchen gadgets and seasonal items. Believe it or not my Husband loves this store more than I do. He doesn't even cook but loves to peruse the newest kitchen gadeget or stemware. I have never left this store without at least two or three items solely picked out by him.

The prices here are very good as is the selection of items. It's a nice place to shop for yourslef or for the much needed Bridal shower wishing well gifts.

What to buy: I've bought so much stuff from this store it is hard to keep track: mixing bowls, beer glasses, cast iron skillets, bakeware, storage containers, serving dishes...

Skechers: Shoe & Sneaker Shopping

by LadyRVG Written Dec 24, 2012

Skeckers is a name brand manufacturer of shoes and sneakers for men, women and children. I often come here to buy my work sneakers, they are often buy one get the next pair 1/2 off. Why spend alot on sneakers just for work? I also buy my favorite black and gray walking sneakres that I love to wear when I'm doing alot of walking when we travel. They are lightweight and very comfortable.

OshKosh B’gosh Outlet: Children's Clothing

by LadyRVG Written Dec 24, 2012

OshKosh B’gosh is a childrens brand of clothing. My brother wore tons of this brand when he was little and now his son does as well. Kids outgrow clothes so fast so why spend a fortune on them.... I was so glad when we first found this outlet for my little man.

This particular outlet always seems to be running special sales on top of their reduced prices. Every time we are in Kittery, hubby and I stop here to pick up some clothes for my little man. The clothes here are well made and they have a nice selection for boys. It is very hard to find cute and colorful clothes for boys but at this store I find tons to choose from.

Our last visit to the outlet we walked out with three huge shopping bags of clothes for $250. I was amazed at the prices with some items being only $2. My brother was amazed that so much was so little. I will continue to come here for clothes until they no longer carry a size for my nephew...the prices are so good.

Ann Taylor Loft: Basic Women's Clothing

by LadyRVG Updated Dec 24, 2012

This outlet carries women's clothing and accesories. I often come here to shop due to their large selection of petite items. I am rather short and appreciate a store that caters to my frame. They carry women's dresses, tops, sweaters, skirts, pants, shorts, hats, jewelry, belts, tights and hair items. Selection here is usually very good and quality is good for an outlet(I know some brands make outlet only clothing and it can be irregular in design or quality from the original brand).

I have purchased several tops, sweaters, shorts, pants and dresses from this outlet in particular and have always been happy with the price and quality of the goods.

Pepperidge Farm: CRACKERS, COOKIES AND SNACK CAKES OH MY

by moiraistyx Updated Sep 24, 2008

I am not a huge fan of Goldfish Crackers, but my travel partner absolutely adored them. I never would have stopped here if he wasn't going through fish withdrawal while we were in the midst of our 5 states in three days excursion. My partner got 3 huge boxes of gold fish crackers, I ended up getting some sandwich cookies that had a yummy chocolate center. Stay away from the pizza flavored goldfish crackers, they are gross.

The store is open Monday thru Saturday 9 AM to 9PM and Sundays 10 AM to 6 PM.

What to buy: goldfish crackers and cookies

What to pay: Honestly the prices in here really weren't all that cheap. My locate WalMart has prices lower than here.

Lindt Chocolate: MELT CHOCOLATE MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH

by moiraistyx Updated Sep 24, 2008

Lindt Chocolates has been gracing us with its delicious treat since 1845. I can personally say that I absolutely adore their truffles, especially the ones with the raspberry centers. During the original state hopping tour back in 2006, my travel partner and I stopped into the Lindt Chocolate store just to take a look around. I was happy to see a store clerk walking around with a tray of samples. I didn't buy anything that day due to the heat and not wanting the candies to melt in the car. You can get full descriptions of Lindt's treats by visiting their website at:

www.lindtusa.com.

The outlet is open Monday thru Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM and Sundays 10 AM to 6 PM.

What to buy: Truffles of any type

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo

Linens 'N Things: TOWELS, SHEETS, BLANKETS ETC.

by moiraistyx Updated Sep 24, 2008

I personally am not a huge fan of this store, but my travel partner at the time absolutely swore by it to purchase his sheets and comforters. He dragged me through this store in search of a sheet set that he had purchased from a New York store years back. They didn't have it, much to his disappointment. So long story short, I saw more sheets, blankets, comforters, towels and other household items than I care to ever see in one store ever again.

This store is open Monday thru Saturday 9 AM till 9 PM and Sundays from 10 AM till 6 PM.

What to buy: Stuff to decorate your house and dress up your windows, bedroom and bathroom

What to pay: Does t really matter, if you love it that much buy it.

Instant Answers: Kittery

Comments

Kittery Shopping

Reviews and photos of Kittery shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kittery sightseeing.