Ogunquit Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Ogunquit

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Various: Downtown shopping

by Dabs Written Sep 27, 2007

Since I was traveling with Robert who's not a big fan of shopping, I didn't torture him too much. We only stopped in a couple of places, both food related, where I picked up some salt water taffy and a couple of bottles of syrup to take home with me. If you are a shopper, there are dozens of little unique shops that you can browse in selling the usual assortment of jewelry, tshirts, clothes, art and crafts, food and tacky souvenirs.

• The Ogunquit Trading Post: 10,000 Pieces of Crap

by peach93 Updated Aug 14, 2007

Ogunquit Trading Post

Oh man. This place is located across from where we stayed so of course we ended up going in. To be fair there really isn't any touristy piece of junk that the place is missing: ashtrays shaped like fat ladies, hunks of cedar logs with photos of fish laminated to them, stepping stones in the shape of dogs' heads, seashells from animals only found in the Gulf of Mexico; you get the idea. On the other hand, for some reason the place was packed to the gills, and it's tiny, so it was really hard to move around in order to see all of the junk. Most of the people in there sort of looked like they walked off the set of Twin Peaks, too. My honest opinon is that if you want a t-shirt or something to go someplace else. This place is just too much.

Instant Answers: Ogunquit

Comments

Ogunquit Shopping

Reviews and photos of Ogunquit shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ogunquit sightseeing.