Old Orchard Beach Favorites

• Favorites
    by shohman
    my family enjoys Hogan's breakfast.
    by shohman
  • Favorites
    by Sajt

Most Recent Favorites in Old Orchard Beach

• shohman's Profile Photo

Hogan's Variety

by shohman Written Aug 29, 2006

Favorite thing: I love this place. It is so typicaly New England. A variety store run by an old couple where you can play lottery, buy milk, or sit down and have a nice cheap breakfast. Mr Hogan is entertaining and he loved when my Sister ordered cake for breakfast.

Castles in the sand

Castles in the sand!

Favorite thing: I was pretty impressed with the Sand Castle!! I don't know if it was from a competition or if someone was just being creative but it was a work of art!! You can see the beautiful Atlantic ocean in the background!!

Cook your own lobster!!!

by herzog63 Written Feb 25, 2003

Me and Hadji with our Lobsters!

Favorite thing: It wouldn't be a visit to Old Orchard Beach if you didn't pick up some Lobsters and a couple of pecks of Steamer Clams!!! Boy it had been quite a few years since I had done a Lobster/Clam feast in Maine!! But I really had a great time!! My Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Gary had their 5th wheel Mansion set up at Old Orchard Beach and an extra Tent as they had a few visitors!! My Mom, My sister, My Uncle Su-Su (Theron) came all the way from Mississippi!!, We also had cousins Karen, With her boys Forrest, James and Trever and cousins Barry and Lynn show up for a visit so it was a real special time for me!! I live 5000 miles from all of these people!! Oh yeah I forgot to mention the Sweet Corn!! We were in Maine right at the peak of the Sweet Corn season! I ate 5 or 6 ears of corn that day too!!

• amirizian1's Profile Photo

You must see the Fireworks,...

by amirizian1 Written Oct 5, 2002

Favorite thing: You must see the Fireworks, each thursday nights trought Labor Day, because they don't have much money to fireworks like at Montreal but it is so great.

Fondest memory: My best memory of Old Orchard Beach was in 2000 when my dad was on Roussin St. and he started to pee in the street beside my Grand-Father. It was so funny. LOL

Lobster!! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by herzog63 Updated Jul 8, 2003

Lobster!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite thing: My son ready to tear into a Lobster!!!! We had 2 each that day along with some sweet corn on the cob, potato salad and some other traditional Maine goodies!

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Awesome view from the pier!!

by herzog63 Updated Jul 8, 2003

View down the Beach

Favorite thing: You can get a great view of the beach from the pier!! I'm was surprised at how few people were on the beach when we went. It was still in the morning but it was a beautiful July day.

• Beaches

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Go Camping!! Is this camping?!? Pretty comfy!

OOB Camping

Favorite thing: Well camping has evolved some over the years!! I don't think my Aunt and Uncle will be building a lean-to anytime soon!! LOL They usually spend sometime at OOB in the summer time!!

• Camping

Get a tattoo??!!??

Tattoo Parlor

Favorite thing: Well if my son had come home from this trip with a Tattoo I'd be in big trouble!! But they are available! Can you imagine a big OOB right across his chest!! LOL

Relax!!

Me at my Unlce Garys

Favorite thing: For me this trip was a very fast paced 5 day trip and this was one of the few moments I took to sit down and relax!!

• Gaby_Thieme's Profile Photo

Gaby_Thieme's General Tip

by Gaby_Thieme Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: Collecting sandollars
    In the month of June, early in the morning, during low tide, I collected 130 sanddollars within 1 hour.

Instant Answers: Old Orchard Beach

Comments

Old Orchard Beach Favorites

Reviews and photos of Old Orchard Beach favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Old Orchard Beach sightseeing.

View all Old Orchard Beach hotels