Old Orchard Beach Restaurants

• Restaurants
  • Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Old Orchard Beach

• ALSantos's Profile Photo

did it have a name?: You want that fried?

by ALSantos Written Jan 6, 2007

Not much food for the healthy, every place has pretty much the same menu, hot dogs, burgers, clams. I did find corn on the cob however. There are some good breakfast spots. The beach street cafe had all different kinds of pancakes like cocnut and banana. mmmm....
    There is a spot near the pier (at main intersection) that has beer for only $1

Waves: Monkey Cakes

by shohman Written Aug 29, 2006

ok, healthy food is probably not going to be a goal on OOB. But Waves is a great place to gain flab while enjoying great pancakes. The restaurant seems to serve only breakfast and they have covered outdoor patio. It's a nice way to start the day.

Favorite Dish: I had Monkey Cakes, which were stuffed with bananas and chocolate chips. Most others had Patriot cakes with banana and fresh Maine blueberries. Everyone loved their food and I would highly reccomend this place.

Rick's: don't go here

avoid at all costs

ok, Maine is known for excellent lobsters and clams. Every restaurant serves them. I can't tell you how excited I was to be ordering clams for the first time in a long while. Sadly, Rick does not make a good clam. Mushy, awful tasting clams. In Maine!! how can that be? I don't know, but I surely won't go here again.

• amirizian1's Profile Photo

Like I said in the long intro,...

by amirizian1 Written Oct 5, 2002

Like I said in the long intro, Dunstan Old School Buffet is the best seafood restaurant around Old Orchard Beach.
    There is an unique ambiance because the restaurant looks like an old school. All the rooms are old fashioned and the price is not to expensive.

Favorite Dish: I love the Fried Clam Strips and the Clam Showder. It is not an cheap restaurant because they have an Ice Cream Buffet of Hard and Soft Ice Cream.

Dewey's: mmm, clams

by shohman Written Aug 29, 2006

You won't lose weight here, but Deweys fried clams were just what I was craving. I ate an entire pint and could have eaten another. I love New England clams!

Favorite Dish: Fried Clams

Instant Answers: Old Orchard Beach

Comments

Old Orchard Beach Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Old Orchard Beach restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Old Orchard Beach sightseeing.

View all Old Orchard Beach hotels