Old Orchard Beach Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Old Orchard Beach

OUCH!!!

by shohman Written Aug 29, 2006

my sister and niece fared much better

ok, the Euro slide may look harmless, but when I hit the first bump I flew 3 feet in the air and crashed directly in the path of my nephew. I gashed my elbow and knocked his glasses off and scraped my hand. YOUCH!

don't drop your food

by shohman Written Aug 29, 2006

If you are eating outside at the pier and drop your food, seagulls will immediately flock to it and it will be gone in seconds. You can even feed them by hand.
    Some people get mad at this and make a scene. My feeling is...lighten up, it's just a french fry!

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Don't add to much dry stuff to your fire!!

by herzog63 Written Jan 13, 2003

Firestarter??

Well for this tip it is more geared towards my son!! I had just finished telling him not to add to many dried pine cones and twigs to the fire as there hadn't been much rain and the forest was dry and very dangerous! But he's 12 so that mean't Add More!! LOL We had a raging fire in the fire place and the sparks were flying high into the trees but luckily nothing bad happened!!

• ALSantos's Profile Photo

Watch out for the bumper cars

by ALSantos Written Jan 6, 2007

Beware of the bumper cars, they may look like fun but they are not as safe as they look i cut my knee on them and still have a scar 5 months later,

ouch, again

by shohman Updated Aug 31, 2006

MArk

The Funhouse is pretty dangerous. I'm not sure how many are injured every Summer, but I bet it's quite a bit. But it's all worth it to see those funhouse mirrors. Pictured is my older brother Mark

Instant Answers: Old Orchard Beach

Comments

Old Orchard Beach Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Old Orchard Beach warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Old Orchard Beach sightseeing.

View all Old Orchard Beach hotels