York Harbor Travel Guide

York Harbor Things to Do

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Cliff walk 2 more images

by Dabs Written Oct 4, 2007

From the beach you can pick up the cliff walk and see some of the large houses that dot the coastline here. I thought that the Nubble Light was closeby and eventually we would see it but everytime I thought we were coming to a point where we could see it, another cove would appear so we turned around before the end.

• jltan's Profile Photo

by jltan Written Feb 22, 2005

Summer is so much fun in this part of Maine. Hang out on the harbor, stroll on the small town of York...

• Architecture

York Harbor Off The Beaten Path

• Minstrelette's Profile Photo
    Steedman Woods- York, ME 2 more images

by Minstrelette Written Jul 4, 2006

It's best to walk or bike to this area from York Village, but if you drive, there is a small area to park by the side of the road. First you come to a wiggly suspension bridge that you cross over to get to the island. Then you can walk on a 1-mile wooded trail with views of the water. There's also a small beach area.

• Eco-Tourism
    • Hiking and Walking

York Harbor Favorites

• Dabs's Profile Photo

by Dabs Written Oct 4, 2007

Favorite thing: I wish I had known about these maps before we started our driving trip, they are actually quite helpful in pointing out which way to go. I found a couple at one of the tourism offices, you can see the online version at this website but the full size colored paper ones are better.

Instant Answers: York Harbor

Comments

York Harbor Travel Guide
Map of York Harbor