Charles Village, Baltimore

Know about this? Rate It!

• This guy likes Vibe's dress code (& tater tots)
    This guy likes Vibe's dress code (&...
    by Ewingjr98
  • Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Club Vibe -- after hours

by Ewingjr98 Updated May 8, 2013

This guy likes Vibe's dress code (& tater tots)

Club Vibe was kind of an odd spot where we ended the night. After the normal bars stop serving beer and lock their doors, Club Vibe stays open for the dancing (but not drinking) crowd. As far as I know, they are open until 6am, but no alcohol after 2am!

After walking in the door and paying your $10? cover charge, you are instantly corralled up to the 3rd floor to drop your coats near the restrooms. After that, the big, burly bouncers will let you in the club. The first floor is the main dance floor. The second floor has a balcony overlooking the dance area as well as a laid-back bar with awful pink walls. The 3rd floor is the coat check area and the restrooms.

The Vibe I got here was that I wasn't in Kansas anymore. After about 30 minutes we got our coats and left.

They have a strict dress code, so check out all of the rules and regulations on their website before you go. After reading all of the rules, I think the only clothes I have that meet their standards is my purple tutu with Doc Marten shoes. Then again, no one follows their rules so why bother?

Dress Code: At 3am, who will even notice?

• Zoo