Been here? Rate It!
The Ambassador Dining Room
This place is all about the atmosphere! I consider this a 'special occasion' restaurant. While I've had better Indian food in Baltimore, you can't beat the surroundings, and feeling of exclusivity here at the Ambassador.
This is the interesting thing about this place, you would never know it exists unless someone tells you about it.
It is located on the ground floor of a high rise apartment building near Johns Hopkins University. See directions below.
Favorite Dish: We had some Samosas, with a (non-spicy) mint jutney as an appetizer.
I ordered 'Murgh Tikka' as an entree. It is described as 'succulent pieces of chicken marinated in yogurt, lime juice, and chillies.' The chicken was very tender. It came with Onions, rice and Saag.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Baltimore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Lauderdale
- Ibaan Hotels
- Palmerston North Hotels
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area Hotels
- Wabamun Lake Hotels