Brass Elephant, Baltimore

Hey, there's Bristol
    by frankcanfly
  • Brass Elephant: Worst Service I've Ever Experienced

by AATraveler Written Nov 27, 2006

My family & I have seriously never experienced such horrible service. I took my family, who was visiting for the first time, to the Brass Elephant since it looks so elegant from the outside & it's supposed to be one of the best of Baltimore. How disappointing?! Our waiter practically ignored all our requests; he did not refill our water glasses, was not courteous, was not nice. All he did was take our order. We complained to the management, but we did NOT get an apology, and all they did was take off the automatic gratuity from our bill. I'm glad I took my own (more forgiving, more laid back) family there and not my boyfriend's family.
    The food was decent, but nothing special. I've definitely had better food at other restaurants at this price.

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

Brass Elephant

by frankcanfly Written Feb 19, 2004

Hey, there's Bristol

Very good food, certainly an upscale place. I haven't been here in a long time, so I'll reserve my comments until I go again. (soon)

I have stopped at the Bar upstairs though, it's a nice place for a nightcap.

• jglsongs's Profile Photo

Brass Elephant: Brass Elephant is no white elephant

by jglsongs Written Feb 5, 2004

The atmosphere, ambience and decor is beautiful - possibly the nicest in Baltimore. Lots of fireplaces, chandeliers, attentive wait staff but not stuffy and stiff; it's a nice place to feel special but not feel like you can't put your elbows on the table.

Still, it's an expensive restaurant, especially for Baltimore.

Favorite Dish: Great meat and fish dishes, to name a couple.

Instant Answers: Baltimore