Cia Bella, Baltimore

by littlesam1
  • littlesam1's Profile Photo

Ciao Bella: Little Italy at its best

by littlesam1 Updated Jul 12, 2008

Although many local Baltimore people consider Little Italy in Baltimore to have seen its best days there are still hidden gems to be found there. Ciao Bella is one such gem. My daughter and I went here for Fathers Day this past year. The charming little restaurant located on High Street in Little Italy was an excellent choice. We had a small table in the window. We were surved some excellent Italian food. I love meatballs and that is my choice when I out for Italian food. If the meatballs are good, then I know everything else will be excellent also.

Owner and main chef Tony Gambino serves traditional Italian food at his restaurant. According to the restaurant web page he is also featured locally on Fox Channel 45 morning news on Thursday mornings.

If your visiting the Inner Harbor and want to get away from the crowds I suggest walking over to Little Italy and have a wonderful meal at Ciao Bella's.

• Ciao Bella in Little Italy. ...

by TerryP Written Aug 24, 2002

Ciao Bella in Little Italy. Whenever anyone asks me for a suggestion of where to eat, this is the place I send them to.
    Everytime I have been to this resturaunt, the people who work here make every occasion special. The go out of there way to make the evening nice, especially if you happen to go here for New Year's Eve.

Favorite Dish: Chicken Chesapeake. YUM!!!

Instant Answers: Baltimore

Comments

Hotels Near Cia Bella
4.0 out of 5 stars