Been here? Rate It!
Lin's buffet: Better than average Chinese Buffet
I have been to quite a few Chinese buffets in the Washington DC and Baltimore area and this one is better than many and relatively inexpensive. Some days, they have chinese music videos on the screen in the back dining room.
Favorite Dish: The thing people come here for are the alaska king crab legs...which are usually pretty good.
Lin's China Buffet
There are many, but this is the best Chinese Buffet I've found in the Baltimore area. Lunch Buffet is only $5.99, and you'll find anything you want here. The quality and service are excellent.
Favorite Dish: Aside from Chinese dishes, they always have an entire broiled Salmon, and a Crab & Scallop bake on the buffet table.
- Budget Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Baltimore Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Uganda Hotels
- Waterton Lakes National Park Hotels
- American Samoa
- Ajmer Hotels
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park Hotels