Sabatino's, Baltimore

Street View
    by jag17
    Appropriately Painted Hydrant
    by jag17
    Hope you like Chicken parm, Anna!
    by Dabs
  • Dabs's Profile Photo

Sabatino's: Dining in Little Italy

by Dabs Updated Sep 20, 2006

Hope you like Chicken parm, Anna!

We were looking for a place to eat within walking distance of the Inner Harbor and ended up at Sabatino's in Little Italy which came highly recommended by the guidebook I was lugging around. We went on a Sunday for lunch and the restaurant wasn't busy at all, service was very quick and pleasant. And if I had paid attention to the guidebook, I would have ordered the house salad with the thick garlicky house dressing but instead I got a side of pasta.

I was a little surprised to find the reviews on Trip Advisor to be not so complimentary regarding Sabatino's, their recommendations seemed to be mostly for Amicci's on High Street. Actually I'm not all that surprised, Chicagoans have the same debates about Italian food among other things and really it comes down to preference.

Favorite Dish: I got the chicken parmigana, an ample portion of chicken smothered in red sauce and cheese and I was very satisfied. Patty tried the manicotti and she was pleased as well. And neither one of us needed to eat dinner that night!

• jag17's Profile Photo

Sabatino's: Yummy!

by jag17 Written Jun 3, 2008

Street View

We were wandering around Little Italy, and stumbled across Sabatino's. We thought the house was cute, and the menu on the window looked good. We were not disappointed! They advertise home made pasta, and recipes from Central and Southern Italy. It was very good, the house was adorable, and the staff was friendly. Reasonable prices also. Give it a whirl if you are in the neighborhood.

Favorite Dish: I had rigatoni with meat sauce, and my friend had something with shrimp/pasta. We were both pleased, and stuffed!

• Thalor's Profile Photo

Sabatino's: Sabatino's

by Thalor Written Aug 26, 2002

The restaurant has an Italian 'feel' to it and the food is very good. The waitresses were friendly and the prices were reasonable.

Favorite Dish: Escargots on small bed of cooked spinache esconsed in mushroom caps served in warm garlic butter with italian bread on the side. Enjoyed with a a glass of red wine - magnifico!

Instant Answers: Baltimore

Comments

Hotels Near Sabatino's
4.5 out of 5 stars