ok, actually, I live in...
Favorite thing: ok, actually, I live in Bethesda, but I still feel like a stranger here since Im NOt from here. Ok, when visiting Bethesda, Maryland, you mustn't do anything (except maybe go to Montgomery Mall) becuase well, there is NOTHING TO DO. We are surrounded by old old old snoby people, there are no nightclubs, you can't even have a beer if you're under 21. It's boring.
Though I admit I enjoy sometimes taking my parents car and driving on Democracy Boulevard at 60 miles per hour when there is no traffic. HaHa.
Fondest memory: Euuh, all the times I spend bored as hell.!!!
Live Standup Comedy Saturday nites
Favorite thing: the Bethesda Hyatt Regency Hotel on Wisconsin Ave has a live standup comedy show every Saturday night for $10 bucks. Cheaper than a movie and more fun!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.