Charlotte Hall Travel Guide

Griffin's from outside

Charlotte Hall Restaurants

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

by grandmaR Written Dec 27, 2012

I decided to try to find Crabby Rick's which Bob insisted did not exist and that he had never been there. But I had photos which showed that we had. However I did not know where it was exactly except that it was on Rt 235 north of Captain Leonards. So we set out to find it. Bob pointed to something that he said was Copsey's Seafood and I said that was Crabby Ricks. It was not open, so we would have to find somewhere else to eat. We picked this place.

I got to talking to the lady and she said that Copsey sold the place to someone and he renamed it, but that in the agreement was the specification that the Copsey name be retained and since it wasn't, that the place had opened and closed, and opened etc.

Favorite Dish: I wanted to order the rib-eye, but the lady said that he didn't do steaks anymore. So I had the half rack, which was good but a bit dried out. Sides of cornbread and macaroni. The macaroni was very good.

Bob had a quarter chicken (he had the choice of white or dark), cole slaw and potato salad. The whole was $29.13

Griffin's from outside Bob's quarter chicken - he had the white Part of my half rack Inside Griffin's One of the trophies won by Griffins

Instant Answers: Charlotte Hall

Comments

Charlotte Hall Travel Guide
Map of Charlotte Hall