Clinton Travel Guide

Decoy Lounge on Karaoke Night

Clinton Hotels

Clinton Restaurants

by HillyCaye Written Jul 8, 2007

Topolino's is really relaxed and comfortable--a great atmosphere. They have some delicious food, make fresh brick-oven pizza on premesis and have a really tasty buffet. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Favorite Dish: I always get the buffet. There is so much to choose from! Several different types of pasta & sauces including a killer meatball marinara, pizza selections, tossed salad, soup, rolls, veggies, mussels, fish, chicken... yummy desserts. Can't go wrong!

• Business Travel

by HillyCaye Written Jul 8, 2007

Best wings in the Washington, DC area in my opinion. I believe the first Cluck-U opened in the University of Maryland, College Park area (get it, Cluck-University) and we were really lucky to have one open up in Clinton. Quick, cheap eats.

Favorite Dish: Now, I'm not into the HOT hot-wings. But my buddies would tell you to get the Nuclear Wingers, french fries & honey-bees. I usually opt for the Mild Wingers.

• Study Abroad

by HillyCaye Updated Jul 8, 2007

Not my favorite local joint, but worth stopping by. The food is good, but it's priced a little high. Family owned business, live band in the evenings, nice lunchtime atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: The coconut shrimp are really good & served with a spicy mango chutney. Deeelish.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Clinton

Comments

Clinton Travel Guide
Map of Clinton