Cumberland Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Cumberland

• Tom_Fields's Profile Photo

Crabby Pig: The Best Restaurant at Canal Place

by Tom_Fields Written Oct 18, 2009

The Crabby Pig specializes in Maryland crab cakes. It also has a wide selection of other classic dishes. And it's right at Canal Place. After dinner, when the bands play on the stage, one can move to the bar and listen in while enjoying one of the bar's specialty cocktails.

Favorite Dish: The crab cakes.

The Crabby Pig

• Baltimores: The worst resteraunt ever

by spaceyone Written Aug 12, 2008

The food was horrible and when I told my waitress that it was bad, she told me the manager said I would still have to pay for it. I asked for another dish in exchange and she told me no that they would not take a loss. She then told me I had a nasty attitude and patronized me in front of other customers. I was nice and didn't get an attitude until the manager did. I travel all over the United States for business and I have never had service like this. It seems to me like it would be better to switch the dish then have me write a horrible review. Do not go to this restaurant. The silverware was plastic and wine is served in plastic glasses. Horrible.

Favorite Dish: Absolutely Nothing

• littlesam1's Profile Photo

City Lights Cafe: Cumberland - The City Lights Cafe

by littlesam1 Updated Jul 23, 2007

Mark and I stopped for lunch at the City Lights Cafe. Its located on Baltimore Street. It was a pleasant day and not too hot, so we sat outside at the sidewalk tables and listened to the bank playing just down the street. There are several restaurants along Baltimore Street with outside seating. We stopped at City Lights for no particular reason. It was just the one we happened to be closest to when we decided to eat. It was a good choice. The food was very good and the prices were inexpensive.

Favorite Dish: I had a very good sandwich wrap for lunch. It consisted of smoked turkey, bacon, and granny smith apple slices wrapped in a spinach wrap. Mark had a huge cob salad. We ordered a coke and an iced tea with our lunch. The waitress brought us each a liter bottle filled with ice and coke or iced tea.

Instant Answers: Cumberland

Comments

Cumberland Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cumberland restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cumberland sightseeing.