Havre de Grace Favorites

Dudes at the Canon
    by littlesam1
  • Danielle and all her Uncles at Concord Point.
    Danielle and all her Uncles at Concord...
    by littlesam1

Most Recent Favorites in Havre de Grace

• littlesam1's Profile Photo

The John O'Neil Cannon

by littlesam1 Updated Jan 15, 2003

Dudes at the Canon

Favorite thing: This is the historic John O'Neil cannon I was writing about in my must see activities. It is kind of a rite of passage to have your photo taken sitting on top of the canon as a child when you live in Havre de Grace. I have pictures of me as a baby, my sister, my daughters and all of my nephews taken on this canon. So it is only natural that when I took my buddies back to my home town that I wanted a picture of them at the canon also.

Yes that is the two guys in hats, Jim and I, right in the middle of the picture. The other guy in a hat on the right is a good friend but not one the "The" two guys in hats you have all come to know on my pages.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo

World Travelers at Concord Point

by littlesam1 Updated Jan 15, 2003

Danielle and all her Uncles at Concord Point.

Favorite thing: Here's a fun idea. Take a group of your best friends who have all done extensive world traveling to your home town for the day and watch their faces as they pretend to fascinated with all of your wonderful anecdotes. Actually we all had a really nice time on this day. We attended an art show in the city park and had a wonderful dinner at a water front restaurant.

Pictured here is a group of my closest friends and my daughter all standing behind the Concord Point Lighthouse I mentioned in my must see activities.

• ferdnbean's Profile Photo

Visit the Susquehana Museum,...

by ferdnbean Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Visit the Susquehana Museum, Concord Point Lighthouse, Havre de Grace Maritime Museum or the Havre de Grace Decoy Museum.

Fondest memory: We enjoyed the concord Point Lighthouse, but then again FerdNBean are lighthouse hounds.The Concord Point Lighthouse has been helping guide sailors and boaters in the upper Chesapeake Bay for over 170 years and is the oldest continually used lighthouse in the state of Maryland.

Instant Answers: Havre de Grace

Comments

Havre de Grace Favorites

Reviews and photos of Havre de Grace favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Havre de Grace sightseeing.

View all Havre de Grace hotels