Linthicum Travel Guide

Tv
  • TV
    TV
    by grandmaR
    All trips start this way

Linthicum Hotels

Linthicum Restaurants

by grandmaR Updated Apr 4, 2011

On Wednesday, I drove up to Brooklyn Park for a dentist appointment. I wanted to get something to eat before I went to my mom's but I really didn't want to get out of the car, so I drove through the right hand Checker's drive in.

Favorite Dish: I saw that there was a double cheeseburger where I could have a choice of cheese, so I got that, plus a lemonade and an apple pie (now 119 cents). The total was under $6

Checkers drive-in menu Apple pie new Buford - texas toast sandwich Checkers-Rally-NASCAR wrapper order board

by grandmaR Updated Jul 8, 2003

This is mostly a carry-out place. I have ordered from here. I would prefer to go to Checkers because I think Bogies Hoagies food is somewhat expensive compared to ordinary fast food. Because of the prices I'm surprised to see that it is still in business.

I can find nothing about this place on the internet except that it is there (which I can see for myself). I can't remember what was there before Bogies Hogies - I think it was a similar type establishment.

Favorite Dish: Subs. They also have pizza, sandwiches etc.

Bogies Hoagies

by grandmaR Written Jul 7, 2003

This place used to be called Jonathans - we went there fairly frequently. We just had to go early before the band tuned up and got started. It says it is 'lakeside' but we've always eaten inside. I've also gone there to lunch when I've been nearby on business.

Closed Monday

It now has a new name. I don't know how much of the old Jonathan's is in the new Malibu.

Favorite Dish: Some items from their menu:

Crab Cakes $19.95
    Chicken Chesapeake $16.95
    16 oz. Prime Rib $14.95
    8 oz Steak and 3 jumbo shrimp $12.95

Apparently they still have live music and they are doing Biker events

BIKE FEST AND POKER RUN DATES

May 18 - Bike Event
    June 22 - Bike Show
    July 13 - Poker Run starts @ 10 a.m.
    August 3 - Bike Show
    September 21 - Poker Run starts @ 10 a.m.
    September 28 - Toy Run @ A.A. County Fairgrounds
    October 5 - Bike Show

The former Jonathan's Lakeside
    • Motorcycle
    • Singles

Linthicum Transportation

by grandmaR Written Nov 6, 2011

Across the street from our hotel at 1718 West Nursery Road Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 was a big off-airport parking lot. The Blue lot is one of two. Parking is $7.90/day plus taxes

Blue Lot
    • Business Travel

Instant Answers: Linthicum

Comments

Linthicum Travel Guide
Map of Linthicum