Ocean City Shopping

by RIPKEN_HOF
    Ocean Gallery
    by tpangelinan

Most Recent Shopping in Ocean City

• Sanibel Jewelers: Avoid Sanibel Jewelers in OC Maryland!!!!

by foxxychi Written Jul 21, 2012

I went to this store right off the boardwalk in ocean city md. They have a large selection of rings. on display. I asked the girl if the ring I had picked out was sterling silver like the sign said and she assured me it was. I took the ring I wanted up to the counter and paid for it. THREE days later I was getting ready to leave my apt and realized the ring was bent COMPLETELY out of shape! I called the store and the man on the phone said to come in and he would take a look at it. I live 30 mins away but I wanted to get my $70 back for the cheap ass ring Iwas sold. After going to the store and gain explaining why I was upsey he dirtbag that OWNS the store proceded to tell me that it was MY fault for buying something I didnt like! I explained that I DID lke it until I realized that the ring I was sold was NOT sterling silver and was NOT worth $70. I told him that I had traveled from Salisbury to getvthere and he said that was "good" and for me to get out of the store and that He did noyt want my business. I tried tk be nothing but professional with this man and he still refused to do anything about it. I showed him where I had purhased the ring in my checkbook and he said we didny take checks. I again explained to him that I used a CREDT card and again he told me to get out of the store and embarassed me in front of all the customers in the store.

What to buy: Dont buy anything from this store! their signs say sterling silver but its all fake!

• Sanibel: Avoid SANIBEL Junk Jewelry Store on Boardwalk

by Kim&Bob Written Sep 27, 2008

The jerk sells cheap jewelry, but don't be enticed!! He is a slime! He'll insult you while he takes your money!! Husbands, read this and don't let him insult your wife!! Wives, don't give him your money because he is a jerk who will smile to your face and make fun of you loud enough for others to hear!

What to buy: Ocean City Boardwalk - Avoid the junk jewelry store called SANIBEL towards the end of the boardwalk down near the amusement park (see the photo).

I bought some trinkets for the kids the day before. We went back today with my parents, brother and his wife. My husband and my sister-in-law were paying for a necklace that my husband got me as a gift when the stupid old man said to them, "well she's prettier than the red head you were with last night" - imagine that! I was standing nearby when I heard it.

I put down the items I intended to purchase and walked out. It was so embarrassing for all of us! And to hear it loud enough for everyone in the store to hear! My poor husband and sister-in-law!

I took that necklace right back in to that idiot and told him I want my money back and told I him why. He of course attempted to act stupid, which he clearly is, but when he knew I "busted him" he said he was only joking. I said I wasn't and give me my money back. He refused. I made sure to share with the people as I walked out what had happened. The nice thing is, people walked out as well!

So, take my warning and don't give that idiot any of your money. My poor husband said he told him to shut up and put the necklace in a box. It was so embarrassing! What a stupid jerk!

What to pay: Ocean City Boardwalk - Avoid the junk jewelry store called SANIBEL towards the end of the boardwalk down near the amusement park (see the photo).

It is all cheap garbage and he won't refund your money after he insults you! What an idiot!!

• Theme Park Trips

• RIPKEN_HOF's Profile Photo

O.C. Babies: souviners for the Babys

by RIPKEN_HOF Written Aug 14, 2005

A very nice,clean store to do ALL your shopping for the little ones. Why crowd into a chessy t-shirt shop,strain your neck looking up all the shirt decals. This place has it all. Hats,shirts,shoes..all for the little ones. Great place to pick something up from your trip to Ocean City.

What to buy: T-shirts

What to pay: avg price for a tourist area

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Edwards Department Store: A yearly tradition!

by tpangelinan Written Oct 6, 2003

Edwards Department Store

Pricy clothes, collectables. Go upstairs, there lies toys and tourist heaven. If you can't find 500 items in this store that say Ocean City, you are NOT looking! Lots of fun stuff, it is a plethora of products.

What to buy: Great spot for bright colored plastic toys that give children sheer joy just to behold.
    Candles, lotion, t-shirts, you name it!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Ocean Art Gallery: If they don't have your picture, they can get it!

by tpangelinan Written Oct 6, 2003

Ocean Gallery

Great prices for art prints. Some origional neon art when last I stopped by. You really can't miss this shop if you are in town. They have a very spiffy web site too!

What to buy: Your favorite picture from your favorite artist!

What to pay: Hmmmm & Hawwww and they might make you an offer you just cant refuse!

• Women's Travel

• Lilasel's Profile Photo

Sunsations: Ocean City largest shop

by Lilasel Written Jan 16, 2003

There are 13 Sunsations stores in Ocean City so you can find it along the Coastal Highway. Some of them are situated at Boardwalk area. You can buy here all beach stuff and many kinds of gifts.

What to buy: Nice swimsuits and beach clothes. Great gifts (love those which are made from the cockle-shells)

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Small shops no one knows about.: At the end of the boardwalk....

by tpangelinan Written Feb 18, 2003

Don't miss the the shops at the end of the boards

The best shops are here. Collectables, nautical, t-shirts. It is very quiet here at the end where the museum is. Parking available nearby.

Instant Answers: Ocean City

Comments

Ocean City Shopping

Reviews and photos of Ocean City shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ocean City sightseeing.