Silver Spring Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Silver Spring

• kathycollins's Profile Photo

Silver Spring is a suburb...

by kathycollins Written Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: Silver Spring is a suburb north of Washington,DC. Its a great place to raise a family, and a great place to live...lots of things to do, all the advantages of a major world capital at its doorstep...fantastic parks and recreational advantages...a mutlicultural community that glories in its diversity...HOME!!

Fondest memory: Before I got my camera, there were 3 cardinals sitting in this tree. It looked like a Christmas card! This is winter in Silver Spring - south of the Mason-Dixon Line, but cold enough for some snow and ice storms!
    Of course, my favorite memory of Silver Spring is the joy of raising my family here.

• The museums and the new Civic...

by Jayden Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: The museums and the new Civic ctr. China Town, which are in D.C.. Also the malls in and around S.S.. The White houseand all those tourist things. Oh, a restaurant called Fuddruckers,and a night-time treat for adults, Dave and Busters arcade. Lots of fun!

Fondest memory: Deer crossing the streets, or holding up traffic at times. the concerts in downtown S.S., my friends and family. The Beltway!!

• kathycollins's Profile Photo

kathycollins's General Tip

by kathycollins Written Sep 12, 2002

Fondest memory: We moved to Silver Spring when Jay was almost 6 years old...now he's 21! Needless to say my sons are part of my fondest Silver Spring memories!
    This is Jay in our back yard in July.

Instant Answers: Silver Spring

Comments

Silver Spring Favorites

Reviews and photos of Silver Spring favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Silver Spring sightseeing.

View all Silver Spring hotels