Solomons Travel Guide

Solomons Hotels

Solomons Restaurants

• deaglos's Profile Photo

by deaglos Written May 30, 2009

Very fun and nice place. Great beer and awesome food. I have forgotten the cooks name (my bad), but she does an awesome job. The crab cheese dip is homemade and has the best flavor combonation I have tasted in years. For lunch I choose the pork pressed cabata sandwich that was made from the leftover porkroast the night before, and she made a great sauce to go with it. Freshly cut and pressed with cheese and the sauce. Melted in my mouth and went great with the beer. The local were all great people that had fun telling jokes and treated us like we had lived there for years.

Favorite Dish: All of it was great, but the crab dip was the best I had in years.

Solomons Sports & Outdoors

• deaglos's Profile Photo
    Nice 36 3 more images

by deaglos Written May 30, 2009

We booked with Captain Chris on the Josephine, and both him and his Mate Joe got us right on the fish. The first day we had our limit in under 2 hours, which is very unusual, and the second day we had our limit in under 5. This time of year you are lucky to not have a full 8 hours and still not get full limit, but these too put us right on them and made the trip full of good stories and fun. As we filled the quota so fast we had time to look around and see alot of great sites like the wonderful homes that are getting closer to the cliffs everyday, the lighthouse, huge tankers and alot of fun stories.

Equipment: Great boat the Josephine, with all the standard poles and chests.

• Fishing

Instant Answers: Solomons

Comments

Solomons Travel Guide
Map of Solomons