Beverly Restaurants

• "Hey meeester, please take our picture!"
    by garridogal
  • Restaurants
    by garridogal

Best Rated Restaurants in Beverly

• Chassis Bakery: Fine French Boulangerie

by brideauj Written Sep 26, 2002

Not really a restaurant but you need not worry about leaving hungry. Classic french bakery serving all the mouthwatering pateries, chocolats, and breads you would find in Paris. Some soups and sandwiches are available for those who feel guilty not eating a "meal" first.

Favorite Dish: Croisants please.

• garridogal's Profile Photo

The Atomic Cafe: Retro cafe

by garridogal Written Jul 23, 2006

We stopped at this spot after shopping at Casa de Moda because I needed a quick snack. The Atomic Cafe is right across the street and a really cute spot. I guess it's just refreshing to walk into someplace that's not part of a huge chain. It's just a nice, small town cafe where locals and tourists alike feel comfortable stopping by. I asked the man sitting next to us to take our picture and it turns out that he's a realtor for that area. Barbie got his card - as she's hoping to relocate to the Boston area - and hopefully it'll work out to be a good connection for her!

Favorite Dish: I had a Chai latte and a Blondie bar which although a little dry, tasted yummy nevertheless.

• Trains

• Acapulco's: Ole!

by prwood Written Jan 24, 2003

Acapulcos bills itself as a "Family Mexican Restaurant and Cantina". The restaurant itself is quite large (there are two halves to it, with an enormous entryway). As with most of today's Mexican restaurants, you are served complimentary chips and salsa with your meal. The restaurant is owned by a local Mexican family and appears to be run by the family and friends. Service is very quick and friendly, and the food is very good. Portions are not as enormous as some other Mexican restaurants in the area, but they are satisfying nonetheless. My wife and I don't drink, so I can't comment on their selection of alcoholic beverages, but they do seem to have a pretty good amount.

Favorite Dish: One of my favorites is the 'enchiladas jaliscos' - three enchiladas, each with a different filling and a different type of sauce.

• Nick's Roast Beef: Roast Beef on every corner

by brideauj Written Sep 26, 2002

I'm not a native so perhaps I'm not capable of understanding the roast beef phenomenon on the north shore. You can find a roast beef "shack" on every corner and there is even a few chain restaurants in the area like Kelly's Roast Beef.

Favorite Dish: Roast Beef sandwich.

Instant Answers: Beverly

Comments

Beverly Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Beverly restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Beverly sightseeing.