Fenway Park, Boston

Know about this? Rate It!

Outside Fenway Park
    Me, My son and my Uncle
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Baseball

by cjg1 Updated May 4, 2006

Fondest memory: Last seat in the right field stands. This is where I sat at my first game outside of Yankee Stadium. I was about enough 16 and enjoyed the seat. Only because we didnt have to move. I even then was wearing a Blue Jays hat and chearing as they went on to beat the Red Sox that night. I do not remember people being all over my case back then. Maybe I was too young? Doubt that but hey.

Historical Stadium!

by herzog63 Updated Jul 8, 2003

Favorite thing: Here we are waiting outside Fenway Park!! It is a Great Old Baseball Stadium! There are rumors that Fenway will be torn down to build a new Upscale stadium. I hope it doesn't happen but it surely will someday!

Me, My son and my Uncle
    • School Holidays

Red Sox vs White Sox

by herzog63 Updated Jul 8, 2003

Favorite thing: What a day it was for a baseball game!! It was hot and sunny with nary a cloud in the sky! The home team won so the local fans were happy. For me I didn't care who won I just wanted to watch baseball and eat over-priced hotdogs!!

• School Holidays

• Take in a ball game. Name the...

by Jay_in_Cali Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Take in a ball game. Name the sport and Boston has a pro team. At any time of year you can take in either a Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, or Patriot game. Sports fans here are crazy and you can't help but get caught up wheather or not you are a Boston fan. My friend that went with me to the Red Sox game is a fan for life now.

Fondest memory: Fenway Park was even more beautiful than I expected. I had wanted to there since I was a kid and I wasn't disapointed. This park is the sistene chapel of baseball parks...it's old but it has alot of character.

At the Game!

by herzog63 Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Jose Canseco is in the on deck circle!! He blasted some homeruns right out of the stadium in Batting practice but strikeout every time during the game!!

Outside Fenway!!

by herzog63 Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: I liked the atmosphere outside of Fenway Park as we waited for the gates to open! Hawkers selling programs, t-shirts, hats and other baseball items!!

Outside Fenway Park