Know about this?
I'm a transplant to Boston, so learn from my mistakes--there's some bizarre nomenclature here. The lowdown:
1) If you order a milkshake, they'll give you milk mixed with flavored syrup.
2) If you want what is called a "milkshake" in the rest of the civized world, order a "frappe."
3) But you have to pronounce it "frap."
- Food and Dining
I've covered this subject on my introduction to Boston. To see things in greater detail go to the website below.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dana Point
- Rockhampton Hotels
- Todos Santos Hotels
- Canet de Mar
- Port Clinton Hotels
- João Pessoa
- Touggana Hotels