The Roxy, Boston

Know about this? Rate It!

Halloween 1st place winner!
    by xoxchristine
    Ladies LOVE the Royale Bear ...
    Above&Beyond
  • xoxchristine's Profile Photo

The Roxy: ROYALE NIGHTCLUB.

by xoxchristine Updated Jun 16, 2011

Ladies LOVE the Royale Bear ...

Roxy is over and done with as of 2010. It has been renovated and brought back to life as ROYALE NIGHTCLUB.

Royale Nightclub is one of the hottest places in Boston right now.

With DJ's from all over the world such as: Paul Van Dyk, 3 nights of Tiesto, Aoki, David Guetta, Armin van Buuren, Fedde Le Grand, and coming at the end of June, Laidback Luke.

No other Venue has this much going on, and such a great staff. Just went there for my birthday at the Guetta show and had the best celebration ever. Had a VIP table in the balcony and it was a flawless night.

Can't wait for another occasion to go back and dance around with the Bear! (Yeah, that's right! They have a Bear as their mascot that runs around and party's with everyone all night!)

If you are coming to Boston to party, you NEED to put this on you'r list!

(617) 733-0505 for direct assistance!

Dress Code: Collard shirt, no sneakers, no work boots, no flip flops. Nice jeans are acceptable. Guys can NOT wear shorts.

Dress to impress.

• Singles
    • Women's Travel
    • Music

• The Roxy: TERRIBLE TIME

by biscotti2005 Written Oct 24, 2005

As a minority, I had a horrible experience with the management and staff at The Roxy. I won't go in to details, but they were very rude, obnoxious, and unprofessional, even for Boston. I reccommend spending time elsewhere.

Dress Code: overpriced, overdressed

• myrtle's Profile Photo

The Roxy: Back at the Roxy

by myrtle Written Feb 7, 2004
    Me, Alton, & my best friend Amanda at the Roxy

The first night we went we were told by some guys who worked there that if we came back the following night the cast of the Real World Las Vegas was going to be there. I couldn't pass up that opportunity. I'm so addicted to the Real World, and Las Vegas was one of my favorite seasons. As you can see by the picture we met Alton and had our picture taken with him. He was really nice about it. Actually, he saw me take out my camera & without even having to go up & ask him he walked over to us & asked someone to take our picture with him.

• myrtle's Profile Photo

The Roxy: Great place for some clubbing

by myrtle Written Feb 7, 2004
    The Roxy

The first night we went to the Roxy there was a band playing. We came back the following night because some guys who work there told us the cast of the Real World Las Vegas would be there. The music was also really good & this is a great place for some club dancing.

• Study Abroad
    • School Holidays

• dinhyen's Profile Photo

The Roxy

by dinhyen Written Sep 30, 2002

Four clubs and lounges under one roof. This is the largest and swankiest of Boston's nightclubs. It's inside the Tremont Boston Hotel.

Instant Answers: Boston