Know about this? Rate It!
Basketball Hall of Fame
The Basketball hall of fame makes for a great day trip from Boston. It is located about an hour and a half from Boston in Springfield Mass where basketball was invented over one hundred years ago. Upon entering the museum there is a large basketball court with many many basketballs and several hoops including different hoops througout the ages. You can shoot around play or play a pickup game . Upstairs the museum begins with a history of the game a fun interactive area where you can test your jump reflexes etc then the official room with the hall of famers upstairs. It was a very fun trip kids wouldn't be bored and an avid fan would really enjoy it. Admission 15 for adults 11 for kids up to 15 yrs.
- Family Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampung Teluk Senangin Hotels
- Lake Erie Beach Hotels
- Virgin Gorda Hotels
- Cimareme Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path