Know about this? Rate It!
Cedar Lane Way
Some streets are too small to appear even on the most detailed of maps. Cedar Lane Way, off Mount Vernon Street in Beacon Hill, is among these, on which automobiles cannot plausibly fit (though some have tried with questionable success- losing mirrors in the process). Even the most meticulous route planners will be taken by surprise upon the sight of such unofficial thoroughfares, their fates seemingly abandoned to a history prior to the internal combustion engine.
Beacon Hill. It is the wealthy area of Boston. And one of the most ancient because the main part of the city center was gained of the water along the Boston history. The mansions are luxurious and each year the newspapers give an estimation of the most expensive building of Beacon Hill.
- Family Travel
The Charles Street/Beacon Hill...
The Charles Street/Beacon Hill area is soooooo cute. Take the T (red line)to Charles MGH I believe. The little houses on the cobblestone and brick streets are so adorable, it's really a picturesque neighborhood.
BOSTON BY FOOTGreat tours by...
BOSTON BY FOOT
Great tours by foot exploring different parts of the city with nice experimented guides to give you all the information you want! A must! I took the Beacon Hill tour... just fantastic! Our guide explained all the history of Beacon Hill, the special and unique architecture, secrets gardens, famous people living there etc... Just great!!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dipolog City Hotels
- Petah Tiqwa Hotels
- Nags Head Hotels
- San Francisco
- Peschiera del Garda
- Bulacan Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path