Know about this? Rate It!
America's first Public Beach: REVERE BEACH
Revere Beach is a few miles north of Boston. It's right across the street from the MBTA Blue Line Wonderland or Revere Beach stops, and also has parking along the beach.
In the past, generations of New Englanders flocked to Revere Beach for it's amusement park and entertainment. Today, except for the world famous Kelly’s Roast Beef and a few pizza places, everything else has been removed from the boulevard. Although not what it used to be, Revere Beach is still worth visiting. Kelly's Roast Beef is the most popular attraction but there are also sun-bathers, swimmers, and lots of well fed seagulls.
- Family Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- County Meath
- Discovery Bay Hotels
- Ringwood Manor State Park Hotels
- Gabon Hotels
- Al Wakrah Hotels
- Marburg an der Lahn Off The Beaten Path
- Mississippi Off The Beaten Path
- Massachusetts Off The Beaten Path
- Gruyères Off The Beaten Path
- Indianapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip out of Tokyo
- Lace making
- Santa Monica Off The Beaten Path
- Vortexes & Spirituality
- Switzerland Off The Beaten Path
- Ushuaia Off The Beaten Path