Know about this? Rate It!
Three hour tour, a three hour tour.
this picture shows the first dry dock in boston. the navel yard is at the end of the 2.5 mile freedom trail walk. it was intresting to see a boat in the dry dock. they have a lot of historical information along with an overpirced store. this picture shows how the scally wags currenty fix hull problems. at the boat yard they give the old methods that used to be used to fix boats. it involved using ropes to pull the boat onto its side in the water. this would allow them to fix one part the boat, then they would repeat for the other side. when you walk into the yard keep an eye out on the right side of the path. you will see a somewhat strange looking building. it only has two windows. just look, it's strange. good luck and have some fun
IF YOU LIKE MY TIP, PLEASE GIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK, THANKS
Take in the Boston skyline
Follow the red freedom trail/line to Bunker Hill and the naval dockland to this W2& Korean USN Warship.
- Museum Visits
- Historical Travel
This is the USS Constitution...
This is the USS Constitution moored up in Boston harbour. We were allowed to go onto the boat and see how boats were originally made. This was popular with Naval students.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pipa Hotels
- Departamento del Cauca
- Shades State Park Hotels
- Yanceyville Hotels
- Paonta Sahib Hotels
- Galway Off The Beaten Path
- Outer Towns and Suburbs
- Caribbean and Central America Off The Beaten Path
- Birmingham Off The Beaten Path
- Austria Off The Beaten Path
- Llandudno Off The Beaten Path
- Norfolk (County) Off The Beaten Path
- Stock Island
- New Zealand Off The Beaten Path
- United Kingdom Off The Beaten Path
- Praia da Rocha Off The Beaten Path
- Jimi Hendrix Memorial