Anthony's Pier 4, Boston

by ElaineCatherine
  • Anthony's Pier 4: For a bit of a Fancy Meal

by ElaineCatherine Written Mar 4, 2005

Wine and Cheese

For a festive occasion try Anthony's Pier 4 restaurant. The food is great, and the view cant be beat!

My family often goes to this restaurant when we have a special occasion to celebrate. We were there just a few months ago to celebrate my parents 40th Wedding anniversary.

It is also a bit special to me becasue on New Year's Eve 1989 my husband proposed to me while there!

Favorite Dish: I love a the baked haddock. It is fresh and delicious. Ive also had baked stuffed shrimp there and it was out of this world!

My dad always gets steaks and they are great! They also have popovers that are light and delicious!

• Wine Tasting
    • Luxury Travel

• Anthony's Pier 4: Great Seafood

by grkboiler Written Apr 29, 2004

Anthony's is a world-famous seafood restaurant. At one time in its history, it was the highest grossing restaurant in the world. It has lost some of its glory, but it is still a great seafood restaurant. The last time I went was for a banquet in May 2003 and everything was great - food, service, and hospitality.

You can sit outside when the weather is nice, and the indoor dining room is decorated very nicely. I would dress business or business casual to eat here. Anthony's is open daily for lunch and dinner.

Favorite Dish: The lobster bisque or clam chowder is good to start with.

For dinner, try a lobster dish or swordfish. Lobster is the specialty at Anthony's.

In addition to great food, the wine list is spectacular, and there is a selection of cigars.

Instant Answers: Boston