Bertucci's, Boston

by Natalllya
  • lisha74's Profile Photo

Bertucci's: Italian Chain of the Northeast

by lisha74 Updated Apr 4, 2011

A chain in the Northeast, similar to Olive Garden or Red Lobster, their pizzas and pastas are delicious. Ate here quite frequently during my college years.

Favorite Dish: Definitely try the fresh rolls before your meal arrives.

• johnandlynclarke's Profile Photo

Bertucci's: Go hungry!

by johnandlynclarke Updated Apr 4, 2011

When we first sat down, we read the menu and ordered a 4 different flavors pizza. The waitress asked what type of dressing we wanted on our salad. Huh? The salad comes with the pizza. She then brought us rolls made from pizza dough and dipping oil. We sat there staring at the rolls knowing we had pizza and salad coming. We said, "Ok, just one bite". So much for that idea. We ate the rolls. The salad arrived. We said, "Ok, just one bite and then we will wait for the pizza". So much for that idea. We ate the salad. Then the pizza arrived. We said, "We can possibly eat all this pizza'. We started into the first piece each and decided we had to order another one to take with us for the airplane ride home. It was fabulous. I wrote them when I got home and begged them to come to Illinois. (It is not in their expansion plans). Don't miss Bertucci's.

Favorite Dish: We had pizza. I did see other people ordering various pasta. I would have to go there weekly to tear myself away from the pizza. It was wonderful.

• Natalllya's Profile Photo

Bertucci's: Good Italian Food

by Natalllya Written Oct 25, 2004
    Bertutcci's Restaurant in Boston

The restaurant has a good variety of traditional Italian food such as pizza and pasta. The decor is quite nice and people dress casually in the restaurant. There is outdoor patio seating available for those who would like to enjoy it.

Instant Answers: Boston