Big Fish Seafood Restaurant, Boston

18-20 Tyler St, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 423-3288

A meal I had here!!!
    by heywinks
  • heywinks's Profile Photo

BIG FISH SEAFOOD RESTAURANT: CAN YOU TELL THAT I LOVE CHINESE FOOD???

by heywinks Updated Jul 10, 2003

A meal I had here!!!

My family loves to move from restaurant to restaurant in Chinatown & this is our current favorite. Ample seating with mirrors & Chinese wall hangings & paintings on the wall. Large tables with lazy susans (I have a big family!). You definitely know that you are in Chinatown. This place is frequented mostly by Chinese people, but also people of other Asian ethnicities, Caucasians & African-Americans. A decade ago, it was rare to see Caucasians eating in Chinatown, but through the years I think they have realized what a gem this place really is.

Favorite Dish: The menu selection is wonderful & for those of you who are vegetarian you would have no problem finding something you like on the menu. My family usually orders steamed fish (chosen from one of the fish tanks at the entrance so you know it's fresh), a tofu dish, steamed lobster scallions & ginger, seafood & veggies in a bird's nest, stir fried frog (sounds gross but is delicious!!), fried eel, steamed chicken with a ginger & scallion dip, & watercress with garlic. Mmmmm...my mouth is watering already!!!

• denadearborn's Profile Photo

Big Fish Seafood Restaurant: Don't miss out on this

by denadearborn Written Apr 6, 2004

My family took me here for my 25 birthday. We usually don't venture in the restaraunts in Faniel Hall because they are very touristy, however was I so delighted when I was served my entree. I then tried a bit of everyone else's dish (heck it was my b-day) and I was equally impressed.

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near Big Fish Seafood Restaurant