Been here? Rate It!
Bova's Bakery: Great bread and clazones, even late night
Bova's is a famous North End bakery whose bread makes it's way to stores all over the greater Boston area. Also of particular goodness are the calzones, available in many varieties and are a great late night snack, since Bova's is open 24 hours a day!!!
Pastries of all sorts are also very good here.
- Food and Dining
Bova's Bakery: The best little Italian bakery in America!
This place is sheer heaven! I can't even begin to describe the fabulous Italian desserts available here--cannoli, tiramisu, whoopie pies, cheesecakes...the variety and quality is overwhelming.
Plus, everything is very reasonably priced, it's family run, and it's open 24 hours! Yes, that's right, they never close....I could just hop on a plane and get myself a cannoli over there right now. :)
Favorite Dish: Cannoli with chocolate chips -- light, fluffy filling and a crispy shell. Sigh...I want another one...
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ruidoso Hotels
- Democratic Republic of Congo Hotels
- Pardes Hanna Hotels
- Upper Klamath National Wildlife Refuge Hotels