Caffe Bella Vita, Boston

• antistar's Profile Photo

Caffe Bella Vita: Beacon Hill: Charles Street Cafe

by antistar Written May 26, 2013

Oskar in Caffe Bella Vita, Boston

Dropped in here for breakfast on a busy Saturday morning on Beacon Hill. Charles Street seems to be the place to go for breakfast, brunch and lunch on a weekend, and it every cafe and restaurant was packed. We squeezed into Cafe Bella Vita and enjoyed a pretty decent sandwich, coffee and dessert. The prices were good, the service excellent and the decor pleasantly cozy.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo

Caffe Bella Vita: Another good italian spot...

by Laura_Mexico Updated Feb 3, 2006

I walked by this place while strolling along famous Charles Street, after having toured the Beacon Hill area. This street is famous for being an expensive and classy place, but when I walked by the restaurant and saw the prices I didn't consider them to be too high.

I honestly don't remember most of the items in their menu, as I was mostly interested in eating as much clam chowder as possible while in Boston, LOL... So I walked in and just ate a nice bowl of clam chowder, which was fairly good. Then I had an "italian" ice cream (I've tasted sooo many ice creams which claim to be Italian but I haven't found even one that actually tastes like REAL Italian ice cream) which was quite good too! Service was not too attentive or fast, but I think they were only 2 people taking care of the whole place (it was a small place though -- more like a coffee shop kind of place -- and it wasn't too packed).

Favorite Dish: They make a nice clam chowder here!

• Zmrzlina's Profile Photo

Caffe Bella Vita: Friendly coffee house

by Zmrzlina Written Jul 23, 2003

This is a not too small coffee house in the Back Bay area of town. I like it because it is a great BookCrossing.com release location, but also because it is a nice place to have coffee and read.

Favorite Dish: I've never had a bad cup of coffee or expresso or anything hot here, but the tiramisu I had today was terrible. Rubbery and tasteless. And expensive to boot.

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near Caffe Bella Vita