Elephant Walk, Boston

• kazander's Profile Photo

The Elephant Walk: Cambodian/French

by kazander Updated Jul 27, 2004

The Elephant Walk

For my birthday dinner we went to the Elephant Walk for some tasty Cambodian cuisine. Very nice relaxing atmosphere with lovely drinks and fabulous food.

Favorite Dish: The Loc Lac was delicious!!! But I really loved the spring rolls. Yummy little treats you wrap in lettuce and mint, then dip in a ginger sauce. MMMMMMMMMMM!

• travelanywhere's Profile Photo

Elephant Walk: A beautiful experience

by travelanywhere Written Sep 9, 2006

The Elephant Walk is one of life's beautiful experiences...a mix of Cambodian and French. I always feel like I've stepped into another world when I taste the food there. They have three locations and I particularly love their Beacon Street restaurant...the atmosphere is enchanting! FYI, they also have fixed tasting menus.

Favorite Dish: Whatever you do, don't miss their spring rolls! My favorite entree is Tofu Citronella..which I always order.

• johnnytech's Profile Photo

Elephant Walk: Perfect Mixture of Culture and Great Taste

by johnnytech Written Apr 4, 2006

This restaurant puts to shame many of the restaurants in Boston which claim to be great French. The chefs mix their authentic Cambodian-French cooking for a rich and haunting taste. They have perfect seafood, and a casual but elegant atmosphere--this place is a winner. I recommend trying one of their Prix menus which feature the best-of-the-best. Reservations are always honored and the food never disappoints.

Favorite Dish: The Lobster Bisque paired with the tiger shrimp in white whine.

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near Elephant Walk
3.5 out of 5 stars