Been here? Rate It!
Confession- I've never actually dined here, and I've heard the food is good but not good enough, I believe, to justify the atrocious location of this restaurant. It's positioned literally underneath a concrete parking garage. The sidewalk tables won't have much of a view of passing streetlife as it tends to be deterred by the garage's looming monolithic hulk, and the other side of the street is the CityPlace development, filled to the brim with insipid national chain restaurants and the tourists who frequent them, clinging to familiarity like someone beating a long-dead corpse.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Malapascua Island Hotels
- Potato Creek State Park Hotels
- East Islip Hotels
- Churchtown Hotels