Hard Rock Cafe, Boston

by Chris_Dahlia
  • moiraistyx's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER HARD ROCK YOU'VE BEEN TO

by moiraistyx Written May 4, 2006

I think the title of my tip says it all. Hard Rock Cafe is cool the first few of them you go to, but lets face it, after a while its a little repetative. This is a great place to go to if you have children. The wait staff are very attentive to the little ones. It can be very loud and hard to hear people at your table.

• MatthewMetcalfe's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock - Much like the others

by MatthewMetcalfe Written Nov 9, 2004

This Hard Rock is much like all the others, standard American Fare that is a little overpriced but consistent in quality.

Collecting Hard Rock Memorabilia from the various restaurants seems to be a popular past-time that hasn't faded much over the years. Each Hard Rock has a variety of stuff to choose from.

One thing that seems to be consistent in each Hard Rock that I visit is that the service is usually very friendly and attentive. The Boston venue was no different.

Favorite Dish: The Smoked BBQ Chicken is excellent as is the Cobb Salad. The Salads at Hard Rock are enormous.

The mixed drinks in my opinion are a little watered down so I would stick with Beer or Wine.

• EdinburghRoc's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: They know The Shadows !

by EdinburghRoc Updated Dec 8, 2005

HARD ROCK CAFE  Boston

Its not as chick as New York but as a Shadows fan it was cool to have a late lunch under a photo of My Favorite group The Shadows.

I brought home a Hurricane Glass from the Hard Rock Boston.

Now I must try out the Hard Rock in my home town EDINBURGH.

Favorite Dish: As I found it hard to choose, so I had a taste of two dishes chicken and ribs if I recall messy yeah but fun, washed down with two beers.
    + Desert.

• Beer Tasting
    • Women's Travel
    • Singles

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

The Hard Rock Cafe: Great atmosphere!

by RhondaRuth Updated Jul 9, 2003

Hard Rock Cafe

Every city must have one now, but I like this one because it's right across the street from the Lyric Stage. We go here for dinner and a drink after a show because the food is good, the atmosphere is great, and the prices are reasonable.

Favorite Dish: A dish of their "Signature Ice Cream" .... yummy!

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
4.0 out of 5 stars