3.5 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

Eddie Van Halen's guitar
  • moiraistyx's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER HARD ROCK YOU'VE BEEN TO

by moiraistyx Written May 4, 2006

I think the title of my tip says it all. Hard Rock Cafe is cool the first few of them you go to, but lets face it, after a while its a little repetative. This is a great place to go to if you have children. The wait staff are very attentive to the little ones. It can be very loud and hard to hear people at your table.

• MatthewMetcalfe's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock - Much like the others

by MatthewMetcalfe Written Nov 9, 2004

This Hard Rock is much like all the others, standard American Fare that is a little overpriced but consistent in quality.

Collecting Hard Rock Memorabilia from the various restaurants seems to be a popular past-time that hasn't faded much over the years. Each Hard Rock has a variety of stuff to choose from.

One thing that seems to be consistent in each Hard Rock that I visit is that the service is usually very friendly and attentive. The Boston venue was no different.

Favorite Dish: The Smoked BBQ Chicken is excellent as is the Cobb Salad. The Salads at Hard Rock are enormous.

The mixed drinks in my opinion are a little watered down so I would stick with Beer or Wine.

• EdinburghRoc's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: They know The Shadows !

by EdinburghRoc Updated Dec 8, 2005

Its not as chick as New York but as a Shadows fan it was cool to have a late lunch under a photo of My Favorite group The Shadows.

I brought home a Hurricane Glass from the Hard Rock Boston.

Now I must try out the Hard Rock in my home town EDINBURGH.

Favorite Dish: As I found it hard to choose, so I had a taste of two dishes chicken and ribs if I recall messy yeah but fun, washed down with two beers.
    + Desert.

HARD ROCK CAFE  Boston Inside the Hard Rock
    • Beer Tasting
    • Singles
    • Women's Travel

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

The Hard Rock Cafe: Great atmosphere!

by RhondaRuth Updated Jul 9, 2003

Every city must have one now, but I like this one because it's right across the street from the Lyric Stage. We go here for dinner and a drink after a show because the food is good, the atmosphere is great, and the prices are reasonable.

Favorite Dish: A dish of their "Signature Ice Cream" .... yummy!

Hard Rock Cafe

• tvor's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe, Boston: Classic food, classic rock

by tvor Written Sep 22, 2014

The Hard Rock Cafe is a well known chain restaurant in major cities all over the world. You can generally find them in the centre of the action and you can always rely on a pretty decent meal there. The atmosphere is jumping at night and your mileage may vary in the daytime, depending on when you go and what time of year it is, and where it is, I suppose. The staff is always friendly and really eager to please and the prices, while perhaps a bit more expensive than a non-chain restaurant, are not unreasonable. You're in a major city in the centre, you probably aren't going to get away too cheaply for a similar type of place.

We visited Boston recently and were ready for a sit down to rest our feet at a late lunch. We realized we were close to the Hard Rock, just to one side of the busy Faneiul Hall/Quincy Market area in the historic centre of Boston so that's what we chose. My partner fancied getting a tshirt from the shop, as well.

It was quiet when we were there, mid week in early September so the place was mostly empty. We had probably missed the busiest lunch rush. Our waiter, Cam, came over and sat down on a chair next to our table and chatted with us, finding out what we'd like to drink and answering any questions, which we did have. I was curious about how they obtained the rock memorabilia and he answered all our questions with pleasure and even offered to show us some items that were tucked away in their function room, something that the general customers didn't get to see. He served our meal efficiently and with a smile and when we were done, he took us in to see more of the HRC's interesting rock items, including one of Madonna's costumes, a vest worn by Jimmi Hendrix and a smashed guitar owned by Kurt Cobain as well as some other guitars owned by rock legends. Cam went above and beyond the call of duty and we were very appreciative.

Favorite Dish: My partner had his favourite, a great big juicy burger. I had an epic club sandwich, both excellent choices. I also had a milkshake made from Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Yum!

Hard Rock Cafe, Boston Eddie Van Halen's guitar Hard Rock Cafe, Boston Hard Rock Cafe, Boston

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
4.0 out of 5 stars