La Famiglia Giorgio's, Boston

4 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

112 Salem Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02113 617) 367-6711

Sylvain at La famiglia Giorgio's
  • With my mom-in-law at La famiglia Giorgio's
    With my mom-in-law at La famiglia...
  • La famiglia Giorgio's in Boston's North End
    La famiglia Giorgio's in Boston's North...
  • moiraistyx's Profile Photo

La Famiglia Giorgio's: ANYONE SPEAK ITALIAN

by moiraistyx Written May 4, 2006

I went here with a group I belonged to, Best Buddies. When everyone got their dishes we discovered that the portions were absolutely huge, so we shared. There were lots to take home and the food was fantastic. It was also very reasonably priced. The restaurant is definatley family friendly. The waitors and waitresses treated everyone at our tables with the utmost respect and dignity, something you don't always get when traveling with special needs adults. I would highly recomment this restaurant

Favorite Dish: Everything and anything on the menu. The pesto was phenominal

• shohman's Profile Photo

La Famiglia Giorgio's: ABUNDANZA

by shohman Written Feb 4, 2005

Eat the plate!

Ever go to a restaurant, eat a full meal, and find yourself still hungry? I promise that won't happen here. La Famiglia is a small Italian Restaurant in the North End. The plates of food are enormous and have to be seen to grasp the portion size. In fact their T shirts say, "I ate the Plate" If you wear this T shirt, and it's true, you need help. The food is wonderful and well worth any wait. Take my suggestion, split a plate between two people.

Favorite Dish: Chicken Parmigania is terrific

• Jefie's Profile Photo

La Familia Giorgio's: Best quality/price value in the North End

by Jefie Written Sep 26, 2013
    With my mom-in-law at La famiglia Giorgio's

This Italian restaurant is mostly popular because it offers huge portions of very good Italian food at a vey reasonable price. Inside, the restaurant is slightly outdated and has more of a family atmosphere than a romantic one. Our waitress was efficient and friendly, and portions were HUGE!! In fact, for an extra $7.50, it's possible to share a plate, something I recommend doing if you don't want to waste good food. Of course, it's also possible to bring home the leftovers, I ordered the linguine pizzaiola and very much enjoyed it, even though there was still plenty left on my plate when I was done. The most expensive item on the dinner menu was only $22 (most pasta plates are around $15), so it truly is one of the best values in the North End, which explains why you'll find people lining up on the sidewalk any day of the week.

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near La Famiglia Giorgio's
4.0 out of 5 stars