Pearl Villa, Boston

by CBBluesman
  • heywinks's Profile Photo

PEARL VILLA: EXCELLENT SEAFOOD IN CHINATOWN

by heywinks Updated Jul 10, 2003

Pearl Villa is a small restaurant that has delicious seafood. It is my current favorite as alot of the Chinatown restaurants have great seafood dishes. Twin lobsters for $15! Beat that!! Ask what the fish of the day is. Order it steamed with ginger & scallions. You`ll be amazed!

• CBBluesman's Profile Photo

Pearl Villa: Maybe the Best Chinese Food in Boston

by CBBluesman Written Aug 4, 2005
    Entrance to the Pearl

Four of us visting Boston went to China Town for lunch and ended up at the Pearl Villa totally by accident as it's within a few yards of the China Pearl which on the 95+F day was very crowded and noisy at lunch.We sought a small quiet place having been shopping at Downtown Crossing all morning and arrived at a clean,calm upstairs oasis and were seated by the front window with an much needed air conditioner nearby.We were very impressed with the food,the staff and the authentic experience.I would highly reccommend this restaraunt in Chinatown.The China Pearl also gets great reviews.

Favorite Dish: They have a fairly large menu including catch of the day and lobster at very reasonable prices but we chose the numerous lunch specials.My friends opted for chicken and vegetables over fried rice with a crab rangoon appetizer.Soup or berverage is include in the cost.These were the freshest vegetables and chunkiest chicken I have ever seen in a Chinese Restaraunt.They loved their meal.I had hot and sour soup,shimp with lobster sauce over fried rice and the crab rangoon appetizer.I washed it down with a couple of Tsingtao beers.Immediatly on arrival they deliver a pot of steaming tea to your table which was very comforting yet cooling on such a hot day.They will refill as many times as you require.

Instant Answers: Boston