Been here? Rate It!
Rabia's Mediterranean Cuisine: Elegant North End Dining
A lovely little restaurant tucked away on one of the quieter streets in the North End, this place was a fantastic find for superb Italian food in Boston! I loved the faux grapevines hanging from the ceiling, too.
Favorite Dish: Pasta alla Rabia--angel hair with sundried tomatoes, olives, a light sauce, etc. Delicious!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Scarborough Junction Hotels
- Lubbock Hotels
- Magnetic Island
- Riverdale Hotels
- Songkhla Hotels