Been here? Rate It!
Strega: Authentic Italian in Boston at Strega!
Strega is a small Italian restaurant in the north end of Boston. You are as likely to hear Italian spoken here as you will english.
Modern decor, and excellent wine list and a fantastic menu make this a place where you cannot go wrong. The Staff are very friendly as well.
Favorite Dish: For an appetizer try the meat and cheese plate. It's enough for two to split, four if you're eating the bread.
The Lobster Ravioli was also stuffed with Crab and served in large fish-shaped pasta. It was by far the best Lobster Ravioli I've had.
The Pineapple Sorbet was brought out in a small pineapple for desert.
Caution with the Limoncello drinks, they are potent. Also, we received a shot of some liquer after dinner which was excellent as well.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park Hotels
- Sunset Highway State Park Hotels
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Camp de Mediouna Hotels