The Cheesecake Factory, Boston

Some of the many cheesecakes on offer
  • Jefie's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: yummy, yummy, yummy

by Jefie Updated Jun 2, 2008

Although The Cheesecake Factory isn't unique to Boston, it's still one of my favorites! With its great selection of main courses and desserts, there truly is something for everyone at this restaurant. The great thing about the Prudential Center Cheesecake Factory is that it's huge so even though we were there on a busy Saturday afternoon, we didn't have to wait long to get a table. Service was great, so if you've never been to a Cheesecake Factory before, I highly recommend going to this one!

Favorite Dish: I can't remember which cheesecake I ordered this time around but it was delicious, as always!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Decadence at it's best!

by CEP1863 Written Oct 22, 2013

Some of the many cheesecakes on offer

Having headed out to the Prudential Centre, we came across this place and quickly decided that we had earned our right to this indulgence with all the miles that we had walked over the past few days. The problem was going to be which slice to choose from the huge range of cheesecakes on offer.

Eventually I plumped for the Key Lime Cheesecake whilst my companions chose the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake and the Mango Key Lime Cheesecake. Portions were huge and although absolutely delicious, they were far too big to eat in one go. Luckily they do take out bags which means you can take home what you can't finish for later.

Favorite Dish: Key Lime Cheesecake.

• Women's Travel

• The Cheesecake Factory: More Than Just Delicious Desserts

by CanadianJaybird Updated Jun 11, 2005

Cheesecake Factory

If you are looking for a great meal at a reasonable price, then you need to look no further than The Cheesecake Factory. My wife wanted to go here for her 30th birthday. We didn't have a reservation, so we had about a 30 minute wait. It wasn't so bad though, because they gave us a pager, which allowed us to browse around the Prudential Center mall until our table was ready.

The atmosphere was nice, and the waitress was pleasant. The food was delicious, and the cheesecake was divine.

Favorite Dish: I thoroughly enjoyed the "Shrimp New Orleans". The spicy tasso cream sauce was definitely what made this dish memorable.

My wife also spoke well of the pasta she had.

Of course, the cheesecake is not to be missed. There are dozens to chose from.

• Business Travel

• cruisingbug's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: If you don't like cheesecake....skip it!

by cruisingbug Updated Mar 30, 2006

This was our first time at a Cheesecake Factory, even though they're all over where we live. I personally don't like cheesecake much so never saw the appeal. But the Prudential Center was our T-stop so we figured we'd eat there before heading back to the hotel.

It was just after 5 pm and the working crowds were coming in for drinks and dates, at least in the area we were in. We were the only family. The menu was extensive, although I've never seen a menu with ads on every facing page. Weird. Service was very good - our waitress, Gladys, was helpful and very friendly.

The place itself felt very bar-like, with mirrored walls and low lighting. It also was quite noisy, even compared with our infant daughter's crying (we had to take turns eating and taking her out to the lobby. Apparently she tried out the massaging chairs at Sharper Image while her daddy had his turn.)

Somehow the check came to almost $50 before tax - our most expensive tab in Boston, and we'd basically had the equivalent of one "meal": 2 glasses of milk, one appetizer, one salad, one entree, one dessert. Overall I doubt I'd make a special trip to eat at another Cheesecake Factory. Hubby ordered a Godiva cheesecake to go (ref. crying baby above) but I tasted some and wasn't converted into a cheesecake lover by it.

Favorite Dish: I ordered seared tuna salad, but the waitress returned to say it wasn't available. Second choice was a raw tuna carpaccio with a salad on the side. OK, so I had that. Can't figure out why one was available and not the other, though.

The carpaccio was good - it came with ginger, avocado and cucumber so you could make your own little sushi rolls (I borrowed rice from hubby's overabundance). Salad was basic - the tomatoes were underripe. Of course, the two together cost more than the original tataki tuna salad.

• vivimero's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: huge platters!

by vivimero Written Jun 18, 2006

I think it's simply great. huge portions and well cooked. I loved the mashed potatoes and we loved also the cotolettas.
    they call them costoletta but in italian it's cotoletta!!! anyway it was delicious!

Favorite Dish: cotoletta! and mashed potatoes

• The Cheesecake Factory: Over eaters paradise

by littlemissneve Written Feb 7, 2006

The Cheescake Factory is one of my favourite in America

Service is good, they do fantastic cocktails
    The menu is great, covers anything you might fancy.
    The bread you get at the start is lovely too

The only thing is the portions are HUGE so go hungry. The Nachos apetiser could feed a family of 4 alone.
    Suggest you definitely do the wrap it service if you can't finish it as it can do your lunch or dinner the next day

Favorite Dish: The Chicken Maderia is lovely
    Love their mashed potatoes

• UKDaisy's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Very busy place

by UKDaisy Written Feb 26, 2006

Whichever branch of the Cheesecake Factory that I visit, there are always big big queues, so I resort to having to take-out my cheesecake. So I can't comment on the restaurant food, but the cheesecakes are amazing!!! You must try their cheesecakes!

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near The Cheesecake Factory
4.0 out of 5 stars