Blue Man Group, Boston

Blue Man Group
    by CEP1863
    Me and my sisters with a blue man
    by jnadler
    Before the show, wearing our headbands
    by jnadler
  • CEP1863's Profile Photo

Colourful Evening with the Blue Man Group

by CEP1863 Written Oct 23, 2013
    Blue Man Group

This was the one show that I really wanted to see whilst I was in Boston. From start to end, it was a great nights entertainment with plenty of audience participation. The musicianship interspersed with comedy sketches meant that there was something for everyone and a lucky few sat at the front received bits of artwork done on the stage.

All too soon the show was over and it left me wanting more. Definitely worth the price of the ticket and, given the opportunity, I would go and see them again without hesitation.

No photography or sound recording allowed during the performance.

• Music
    • Theater Travel

• The Blue Man Group - Charles Play House

by travelplans777 Updated Jun 5, 2008

This is a must see show. You start out in the lounge having drinks then you are moved upstairs to see the show. It is an audience participation show where you interact with the actors. I had a great time!

• Blue Man Group

by jnadler Written Aug 15, 2006
    Me and my sisters with a blue man

This show is amazing. The music is great, and there is some not-so-subtle social commentary. Before the show, they have you tie pieces of tissue paper around your head (see my picture), and they have activities to wake the audience up before they even come out on stage. This experience is something that really involves everyone there, as they interact with the crowd both onstage, in the audience. They even go up in the balcony. Whether you see the show in Boston or another city, it is definitely a must-see.

Tip 1: Go to the kiosk in Faneuil Hall the day of the show to get half price tickets.

Tip 2: The balcony is an obstructed view. They tried to tell us that it wasn't bad, but sitting, I couldn't see half the stage. We were in the last row in the balcony (there are only 3 rows up there), so we were able to stand and see everything when the blue men were on the obstructed side of the stage. But if you can, try to get a seat on the floor.

Instant Answers: Boston

Comments

Hotels Near Blue Man Group
3.0 out of 5 stars