Know about this?
The Swan Boats in Boston Public Garden
I will never figure out why people bother standing in line to ride in the Swan Boats on the pond in the Boston Public Garden... You can walk around the pond in about five minutes, so, it's not like you're really "touring" a large body of water...
Fun Alternatives: If you want to really do something touristy in a boat, go on the slightly more obnoxious Duck Tours of Boston...see my next tourist trap tip.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New York City
- Napa Hotels
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Canterbury Hotels
- Airlie Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Ocean Lakes Hotels