Know about this? Rate It!
Floating to Boston
Believe it or not, some cruise liners actually stop in Boston. You can catch boats to Bermuda, Canada, Miami, Maine...and many other places apparently. Cruises here dock at the Black Falcon Terminal in the soon-to-be-glamourous Seaport District. Since the area is somewhat industrial and blighted, your cruise will probably get some kind of bus to whisk you off to the city centre.
Cruise ship courtesy bus service.
Cruise ship passengers arriving at South Boston's Black Falcon terminal get a free bus service to the city centre.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Boston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dinosaur Provincial Park Hotels
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area Hotels
- Epping Hotels
- Punta Cana
- Westminster Hotels
- Ostseebad Binz