Brewster Restaurants

Look for it!
    Tha aht work
    by garridogal
    And they have outdoor seating too!

Most Recent Restaurants in Brewster

Brewster Coffee Shop: Great Local Spot

by garridogal Updated Oct 15, 2014

If you're looking for a good local spot for breakfast and/or lunch, you should check out The Brewster Coffee Shop. We popped in for lunch and it had a cozy diner feel with good (if not a bit over-zealous) service. I only say that because we were asked about 7 times how everything good. It was consistently good and never wavered!

Favorite Dish: I got a veggie & cheese omelet which was served with home fries and toast. It was very good. One of my friends got the seafood & cheese omelet and it was loaded with lobster meat. Yes, I had a bit of order envy but I wanted to get some veggies in me and be somewhat good! The remaining two friends got sandwiches that they enjoyed. It's basic, yummy, and satisfying food.

Look for it! Tha aht work A cozy feel... And they have outdoor seating too!

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Guapos: Tacos, Burritos, y Tequila, OH MY!

by garridogal Updated Aug 15, 2014

Guapo's is a typical vacation town food shack with great food. We stopped here for lunch and I was so happy that they had crunchy beef tacos on the menu - my favorites! What's even better is that they have a tequila bar by the outdoor seating. Don't worry, it was past noon.

Good guac!
    • Beaches

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Breakwater Fish & Lobster Market: Lobsters YUM!!

by garridogal Written Jul 4, 2014

We got lobsters, oysters, and shrimp here for our weekend at The Cape. We had the pre-cooked lobsters and oysters our first night and both were wonderful. One of the employees gave us recipe for the most amazing sauce to put on the oysters that we cooked on the grill. We went back the next day for more oysters so we could have them at Happy Hour!

Everything was amazing and so fresh.

Notice the dog snout at the bottom of this photo Fit for the queens that we are Yummers.... Check out that claw-span! Oh the goodies you'll create!
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Brewster

Comments

Brewster Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Brewster restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Brewster sightseeing.