Chatham Shopping

• Shopping
    Buy, buy, buy!!!!
    by garridogal
    Is your name on one of these?

Most Recent Shopping in Chatham

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Ben Franklin Variety Store: LOTS of Goodies!!

by garridogal Written Aug 14, 2014

Oh man, I just LOVE stores like this! A variety store is fun enough, but located in a touristy seaside town...? Well, you can just imagine the goodies you'll find. From the practical, to the frivolous, to the bizarro, you'll find what you need and definitely what you didn't!

And it's so cute! Aisles and aisles of stuff! Who doesn't need lobster flops? Frame your loved ones with this Buy, buy, buy!!!!

The Mayflower Shop: Cute Gifts

by garridogal Written Aug 14, 2014

I needed to find a nice gift for my mother's caretaker and found her a great Cape Cod tote bag here. There were so many cute things to choose from here, from clothing, jewelry, sea-themed items, and nick-knacks, just to name some of the goodies here.

It was hard to resist buying stuff just for me, but I did.

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Ducks in the Window: Got Ducks?

by garridogal Written Aug 14, 2014

I'm going to describe this as a specialty store. I mean, it's a rubber-ducky store! Judging from the website they sell more than these but I guess the ducks are their thing! That's right, I didn't go in. But I did take some fun shots of their window display. I guess I'm just not a rubber-ducky person....

Too cute, huh? How much is....? Is your name on one of these? Mayor of Chatham?

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo

Tano: Nice shoes

by ChristinaNest Written Apr 3, 2006

Very nice shoes, including some European brands, such as Campers. That's about the only place in the Cape that you can find such shoes. there are also hand bags.
    I worked there in the Fall of 2001 so if you go there and meet Laura (the manager) or Tanya, her daughter, please say hello from Christina from Bulgaria :)

With Laura, Tanya and Zinda
    • Beaches

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo

The Chatham Zoo: No zoo at the Zoo

by ChristinaNest Written Apr 3, 2006

The Chatham Zoo is the best gift store and I’m not only saying that because I worked there but also because I’ve been to all such stores and compared what they offered. This was my second job in the summer of 2001. The store has a huge variety of souvenirs: all sort of stuff with your name on it (fridge magnets, mini mugs, key chains, etc.), Cape Cod merchandise (caps, key chains, stuffed lobsters, pictures, framed panorama photos, etc.). Also many cute stuffed animals. Also funny books, board games (including the popular Simpsons Chess Set), dream catchers, hanging flying animals, wooden toys, figurines, sailor’s bracelets, mood rings, kites, and so many more things. I never got bored because there were so many things to check out ( and a lot of dusting too). If you happen to go there and you meet Scott (the owner) or Bev, his girlfriend, please say hello from Christina from Bulgaria :)

What to buy: Cape Cod merchandise, other gifts

What to pay: very decent prices

Owner's father showing his catch in the store
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Chatham

Comments

Chatham Shopping

Reviews and photos of Chatham shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chatham sightseeing.